Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More permission options. More roles then just admin or user

Permission options to allow 'users' to see all other deals/contacts/clients would be good - making everyone an 'admin' isn't feasible for us

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    12 comments  ·  Setup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi, please could we have the ability (like we have for currency and clock format) to set the date format in settings?

Hi, please could we have the ability (like we have for currency and clock format) to set the date format in settings?

We use dates a lot as a custom field and here in Europe we write dates as dd/mm/yyyy so the ability to change it from the current mm/dd/yyyy would be great.

Thanks

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Setup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug Report: New user always set to have access to "all contacts" after initial setup. Even when selected otherwise.

When making a new user you have the option to set what contacts and deals they have access to. When I set the new user to have access to their contacts only, after saving the first time it defaults back to all contacts. I then have to go back in and reset it to their contacts only. Then it stays.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Setup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi David,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
    I’m happy to say this is no longer the case, and you can manage your team without any issues.

Thanks, and all the best,

4. Ability to change date format to international format

Currently the date format is fixed as mm/dd/yyyy, it would be good for international users to be able to change it to dd/mm/yyyy format.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Setup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi Yohan,

Thanks for the feedback!
    You can change the date format by switching the clock format to 24 h in your account settings (https://app.futuresimple.com/settings/account). This also changes the date format in the account to dd/mm/yyyy.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any questions!

Best,

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base