Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. web form

I would like to be able to customize forms from within Base CRM - prhaps just show us the right HTML.

I would like to be able to add tags or custom fields to my online forms - as hidden fields - so that I can tell where leads came from and also add contacts to mailchimp lists based on those criteria (using Zapier or from within Base).

I suggest these would be easy if we can edit the form's html....

163 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    14 comments  ·  Web Form  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the feedback here, we really appreciate it! While users aren’t able to customize their lead capture form within Base there are two ways of doing so via alternate means, which I’ll outline for you below.

1.If Base Lead Capture Form is not enough for you then creating custom lead capture forms using Wufoo forms can be a way to go. We understand users may want to customize things even further and as such we offer integration with Wufoo forms and this can readily be overlaid on your Base account.

2. It is also possible to create a Lead Capture Form using our API, which can be accessed here and allows for complete customization.

Please reach out to support@getbase.com if you’d like more information!

Best,
    Jo-Anne

2. Multi-language web forms

Hi,

We are have a number of local language versions of our website, namely English, Russian and Chinese. We will soon be having Thai and Vietnamese versions.

It would be great to have more local language versions of the web form to capture leads.

Are you planning more languages which can be used to create the web form?

Thanks

Will Hawkins

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web Form  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web Form  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base