Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sync appointments to outlook calendar

Is it possible to add functionality to the outlook add in so that appointments (and perhaps also tasks) are synced with outlook from Base? (Along the lines of the salesforce outlook add in but which actually works...) We use exchange not google mail (we need higher levels of email security) and have no way of syncing between the 2 calendars, which is a major problem in scheduling meetings.

Thanks

203 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    16 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Victor Black responded

Thanks for your feedback! I’m happy to say that we’ve started work on an integration with Office 365’s calendar system, and we’re hoping to roll this out Q3 of this year. We’ll keep you posted!

2. Sync Base calendar events with Google/Office365/Zapier

I would like a 2way sync between Office365 calendar and Base Calendar. Is it allready possible?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Victor Black responded

Thanks for your feedback! I’m happy to say that we’ve started work on an integration with Office 365’s calendar system, and we’re hoping to roll this out Q3 of this year. We’ll keep you posted!

We also have an integration with Google Calendar at the moment – more information on that can be found here: https://support.getbase.com/hc/en-us/articles/203985535

3. Wrong currency symbol in Edit-Appointment-Dialogue

After double-clicking an appointment in the calender view the edit mask opens: the Deal-Badge at the right side (below the attendees badge) shows the deal value with a currency prefix symbol.
    Im my case: I have EUR (€) everywhere but there it still shows USD ("$") in front of the right EUR-Value.

screenshot can be provided if needed for bugfix.

Best,
    Manuel

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
    We’re working to address this as soon as possible.

Best regards,

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base