Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HTML Signature

I would like to be able to use HTML email signature

384 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  39 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. smart list

Allow the option to link "communication" with a Smart List....so when you pull a report and notice that x number of prospects haven't opened your email, you can click a checkbox next to those prospects which will give the option to email them (like you can do in a lead list).
    Currently you have to write down their names and individually search for them - it's an unnecessary extra step.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, let me know if below solution works for you:
    - go to smart list
    - add “Views of Last Email” column
    - filter that column to see prospects with 0 views
    - select relevant prospects you want to follow up with
    - click email icon
    - mass email them

Hope that helps

3. Add BBC to bulk email

Can we have a BCC field when we email multiple contact. The adding template feature is good but having a BCC will help us in automating the followups with Rebump.CC or Tickle train so that we dont have to send a manual follow up emails.

This will improve our rep productivity by 300%

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

While it’s not possible to add BCC recipients while selecting the contacts from the general view, if you start an email from the Lead/Contact card – it’s possible to add more people to it, as well as BCC recipients to it. It’s not a perfect solution, but maybe it’ll do the trick:)

4. Plain Text Email Conversion for DropBox

DropBox does not support emails with a Signature Image, which of course is the staus quo for any Professional. I suggest a "Plain Text" conversion to allow these emails to be attached to Base Contacts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the great feedback!

I do know that we are working on improving our email integration to support advanced text and formatting, but converting existing signatures into plan text would be a useful feature.

We’ll take this into consideration for our roadmap, and we’ll update you here once we have more information.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base