Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HTML Emails

Could you enable the capability to have HTML Emails and templates?

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Secondary Emails & Tab Improvements

I'd like to have room to type in 2 or 3 emails, not just one. I get emails from clients that use 2-3 emails, probably without knowing it. I want to forward those emails into Base, but sometimes they come back undelivered because they used an email that is not in Base. I cannot add a secondary Email.

I use TABS all the time in the past. I need it to auto populate with my current Tabs and need them to be searchable from the main SEARCH area, not as a filter. The filter is just an added step...too much…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  support-team responded

Users are now able to add a secondary email address for users a an ‘Email’ custom field type!

5. Automatically BCC Dropbox link into emails

I've seen this feature in other CRMs that can integrate with Gmail to automatically bcc the dropbox link for the deal/contact you are emailing. This would save me a TON of time having to copy and paste the dropbox link for each deal every time I email someone. I like to keep track of the conversations I'm having for each deal and if this could be automated it would be a huge step.

I just started using ToutApp which is great and integrates with other CRMs out there to automatically bcc emails. It would be great if Base CRM was…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Attachment to e-mail

Very need possibility to attach files to e-mail when I send it to clients.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BCC PipeJump on Prospect/Customer Emails

BCC pipejump and have email appended to associated contact/company (based on addy in the to: field).

Would love a single email address - for example mycompany@pipejump.com to use as my BCC partner so I always remember it.

Minimum Viable Product = BCC above address on all sales communications, they go into a repository and I have to sort them and assign them to the appropriate contact from within the app.

Thanks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Szymon responded

Now you can BCC emails to deals and contacts. Please see our new feature called ‘Email Drop Box’ It helps you track email conversations with contacts and deals by organizing your email threads under one roof in PipeJump

8. Can you provide an eta on when email history for a contact will be reestablished.

I had an old base account and it synced history of emails from gmail with the contact which was great. I started a new account and that feature is gone. I was told by tech support that you are working on getting that back. Can you give a timeframe as this was an important feature of why I chose Base over other CRMs.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The ability to track emails based on number of opens and clicks

Would like the ability to sort email tracking to be able to see who has opened the emails (the most) and clicks on links as well.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multiple email addresses need to be able to be be synced for each contact

I really need more than one email addresses to be able to be linked and synced for each client/contact so that the emails from the all email addresses all make it onto Base - can this please be implemented?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Thanks for your feedback!
    You can add your contacts’ additional email addresses as custom fields, and email to and from those addresses, including forwarding.

I hope this helps!

12. Signature formatting option

Now the signature in the email is just a plain text, but normally people use bold letters, links and a logo of a company. So it would be great to add an editor for formatting the signature template. Thanks!

PS: The Base is awesome CRM, the developers did a great work!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Outgoing emails should be stored in a 'Sent' folder on the email server

Current Base email integration is awesome, but it does not seem to store the sent message anywhere on the email server.

Suggested fix is to save the sent message on a 'Sent' folder so that I can track correspondence without "blind spots" as well in Base as in my email client.

If this is supposed to currently work, it doesn't with the Kerio Connect mail system (my ISP runs that, and I connect to it via Exchange or IMAP protocols).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Asko,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    It should save – but in some cases, certain providers’ settings require additional work on our end to ensure the emails save.
    Our team will work on this, and we should have this resolved for you soon.

Thanks, and best regards,

14. Allow admin or managers visibility of all sales accounts emails

I am trying to rationalize why emails are not visible to admin or managers....This is important as a manager wants to see and log the correspondences between sales and customers.....why the choice to make this decision up to the sales reps and not the managers??? admin???

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to exclude certain emails from Base

If you or a client were to add 'EXC' / 'EXCLUDE' to a subject line then the email is not imported into Base.

This would stop personal / irrelevant emails from clogging up Base.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to CC or BCC additional contacts within a deal

After you create a deal card and assign a contact or contacts, it would be nice to CC or even BCC other contacts within the same deal card. It is my understanding that you can only email one contact at a time within a deal card.

However; I have noticed that once that contact replies to your email, you can reply and add a CC or BCC from your contacts list.

My issue is; my boss likes me to BCC him on all my proposals to my customers. Kinda a pain-in-the-butt, but I still comply. I put all my documents…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. e-mails templates for LEADS also

Using templates would also be very useful for Leads, and not only contacts or deals. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Arnau,

Email templates are also available for leads – you can use them from the email compose window.
    I hope this helps!

Best regards,

18. Prevent Base from add emails to a specific contact

This feature would prevent Base from add email to contacts already won as customer. It's good to have all emails synced when a contact has active deals or is a prospect, but when he becomes a customer having all operational emails in Base creates too much confusion.

It'd be good to stop email sync for that specific contact and manually add a single email (maybe from the Base Gadget in Gmail?) when it's about a new deal with that existing customer.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Associate emails with deals

Idea: Associate emails with a deal in the communications center

When I click on the communications center, it allows me to view emails, but that's about it. I cannot find a way to associate those emails with a deal from the communications center. It would be great if Base allowed users to associate emails to deals from the communications center.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for posting!
    You can associate emails with a deal (as shown here: http://take.ms/TI6yp) provided the email is to/from a contact who’s listed on the deal, and that it’s not older than the deal.

I hope this helps, and feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!

20. Who opened my email?

I got a notification that "someone" opened an email, but unless I'm not adept I couldn't see any way to determine who that "someone" is. I can do this in Sidekick, but not here. Hmmm.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for posting!
    When there’s a single recipient of an email, we always indicate that it was the recipient who opened your message.
    For multiple recipients, we can only tell that someone’s opened the message, but we can’t reliably indicate a specific person there – and that’s also the way Sidekick does it.

Hope this helps, and thanks for your feedback!

Best regards,

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base