Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

How can we improve Sell?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Management of contacts

Would be nice to filter the contacts on the iphone. Now companies and individuals appear mixed. One option would be that inside the business details appear people linked to it.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  iOS Mobile Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add Polish language.

Please add Polish language for iPad and iPhone

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  iOS Mobile Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sort contacts on mobile phone by distance using my current location.

Sort contacts on mobile phone by distance using my current location.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS Mobile Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

This is available as part of our Geolocation feature, starting with Base CRM version 2.8.

Thanks for your feedback!

4. Show contact names under company name on iPhone

On the web version, I have the option of listing the individuals for the company, but I couldn't find any way to do this on the iPhone app.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS Mobile Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mobile Tag search, edit and multiple email functionality

It would be GREAT to have the same TAG functionality on the mobile apps as on the website.

We have over 4,000 contacts and we contacts "group" by tags. On the website this works great. On the road we would like to be able to search for a tag or click on a tag in a contact's profile to see the other contacts listed - then select all contacts tagged for mass email.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Filter on Owner in iPhone possible?

I would like to share the account with my colleague, but I can not filter "owner" in "deals" or "contacts" (iPhone App). Is that possible? Otherwise we are forced to have seperate accounts and thats to bad.

Thanks

/Ulf

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  iOS Mobile Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow multiple "deal contacts"

Currently each deal is allowed multiple contacts - but I would like to see this those contacts have the same integration as the primary deal contact (i.e. on iPhone add a link to the deal for secondary contacts on the contacts screen) so they are just as connected or linked to the deal as the primary.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iOS Mobile Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BUG Camera Rotation iPad Mini

How to replicate this problem.

1. Hold iPad landscape
    2. Go to a Deal
    3. + Document (Take Photo or Video)
    = Camera Sideways as if i'm holding it Portrait

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  iOS Mobile Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show "current total pipeline worth" in the app

I have to check the full website to see my "current total pipeline worth". I would really like to be able to see it in the App, at the top of the "deals" section.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. prova

verifica funzione del sistema

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. App

Base App for iPhone would be incredibly useful!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please, please add the ability to log a call under all employees and the company on the mobile version.

When reps visit an office they may meet with one doctor, eight doctors or they may meet with a referral coordinator. My rep needs to have the ability to log the details of her call under all rather than having to write the same contact info again and again. This functionality is available in the desktop version but not the mobile.

It is important to log the call at the time of making it when the details are fresh rather than at home in the evening.

Currently my rep has to make notes of each call and then in the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Melanie,

Great news! Ability to log calls on iOS has been added with one of our latest releases. You can now log a call on your contacts by going to Contacts > Communication Centre (envelope icon) > Outgoing Calls icon (receiver icon) > and selecting Log a Call option.

Best Regards,
    Marcin @ Base Support

13. Fix problems with iPhone 5 compatability

When browsing the Base main site via my iPhone 5, it is very unstable when using the zoom function. I'm also unable to select many of the filters and can only select the box that contains ie 'letter', not the objects within.

All in all a very poor performance for a product that pushes it mobile capabilities in front of all others.

Is there anything being done to remedy this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  iOS Mobile Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. IOS app Calendar View

Why can't I view Calendar in the IOS app?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I cal integration on the app

It would be great if any tasks I set in base would show in my itasks on my iphone or ipad and any meetings would show in my ical.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. sync calendar and reminders with iphone and ipad

sync calendar and reminders with iphone and ipad, so I can view and create my events and reminders on my iphone or base, and view, modify and create on eather of them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi,

Thanks for posting!
    You can display your tasks and appointments in the app, or set up Google Calendar to sync with your Base account – and add the relevant Google Account to your Calendars in iPad/iPhone.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

17. add tags to iphone contacts

add tag filter to iphone contacts - like the android- essential!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a universal search button on the home screen on mobile

You should add a small universal search "magnifying glass" to show up on any screen you are on for easy finding of deals and contacts. When you are deep within the app and want to find someone to make a call, you have to back up several screens to access to access the search menu

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iOS Mobile Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Zendesk Sell Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base