Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

How can we improve Sell?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I wish Graphs/Reports were clickable

I wish I could click on the graphs in reports. I feel like I should be able to click on the numbers and it should pull up list of jobs. We are just starting with Base, but I know this will be HUGE when we start to get a lot of job and we want to be able to see what's out there in our pipeline and where. Those numbers on the graphs just tease me to click on them cause I know a graph of statistics where can drill down to see who is part of that statistic or…

116 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change the date of a deal for more accurate reports

Being able to change the date of a deal so that it is counted during the correct period when a report is generated.

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Activity Reports

My sales cycle does't match Bases layout exactly, the biggest metrics that I need to track is Activities & Number of referrals.

We sell medical examinations and are evaluated on how many exams are referred each day, and how much activity the sales person did to produce those referrals.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Funnel report per lead source

In the reports section I would like to see the funnel report per lead source.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  12 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reporting: Monthly and Annual Totals

Unless I'm missing something here, looking at reporting monthly across the team gives you a weekly breakdown of information (by user) and looking across the year gives you a monthly breakdown (again by user). It would be great to be able to quickly see the monthly/quarter and annual totals for the entire team.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sales Funnel Analysis

We, as many other companies as well, have a long sales process so the stats at Sales Funnel Analysis is not working for us. We need to see what have happend during the specific time – not just incoming to closure during the specific time. Please consider this improvement!

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sales tracking activities report

Sales tracking activities is very important in my business. It will be great if there is a reprot that provides de following: sales activities by Deal with notes on deal and tasks assigned to deal with dates and contact followup related to deal - tag

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Prospects/Stages report

Add a report in which one can see where each of the prospective clients stands by stage.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Reports showing calls made by each user daily

A report that shows how many calls each user in Base makes each day.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Need a report that shows the $ value of the pipeline

We need to see a report that shows the value of the pipeline per month per salesperson. This is basic sales pipeline reporting.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. A way to view status of sent emails

A way to see the status of all emails sent... instead of having to open individual contacts, some sort of report on whether or not emails have been received / opened / replied to.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Simple Sales Report

Really need to have a simple screen/PDF report that shows customer with contact and stage of deal relationship. I have to turn these in to our sales manager weekly and you don't have a good way of reporting prospecting or pending deals. You seem only focused on closed sales.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Total $$$ report per STAGE...

It would be great to have a quick view of how many $$$ are involved on each opportunity stage. Being able to filter by owner would be also good.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Filter reports by "Hot" deals or by pipeline stage

If I want to just see a forecast for the 90% and above for instance, or by hot deals, or even view by pipeline stage as it is customized by us, it would help tremendously in our forecasting efforts. Right now, the workaround is tagging them 50+ or 90+. But this is cumbersome and not scalable. Wondering if you could make "hot" and pipeline stage filterable?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Filter by client date and birthday

It would be great to pull a report by client anniversary date and birthday. Maintaining is a huge part of any business.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Set a quota or revenue target

I have a monthly quota and I would like to set that dollar amount and see a report that shows my performance against that target.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi,
    Goals are now available under our Mega plan. Thanks for your idea!

17. Reporting on Tasks

It would be fantastic to be able to report on tasks. I'm not sure why you can't as they are so fundamental to running a sales team. For example, you could run a report on all tasks 'not completed' called 'Contract Received' - to see which contracts still needed chasing, or 'Payment Received' to see which invoices needed to be chased etc.

If you could then filter the report by the deal owner, task owner and tasks that are 'completed' or 'uncompleted'. This would give an admin or sales support team a snapshot of everything that currently needed to be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Base CRM Contact Clipper on Chrome

Now that most (or all?) LinkedIn profiles use the new layout, the Contact Clipper has been rendered useless. It remains grey and cannot be selected.

Is this a bug on my system or does the Contact Clipper need to be updated? If so, how do I update it?

This Chrome extension was a HUGE attraction for my company to use Base. It was one of the main reasons we chose to go with Base as our CRM platform.

I am using a Mac, using OS 10.75. The version of Chrome I use is Version 23.0.1271.101.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi, We’ve updated the contact Clipper to handle the new layouts, and you should find everything working smoothly again. If you have any questions, or need help with anything, our support team is happy to be of service.
    Best,
    Raf

19. Data Capture Calls made

Would be great to have a field to log all sales calls/ vists as a stat.

The use of this data would be to answer the question how many calls do i need to make to generate a lead or incomming status.

eg.
    30 calls made to gain 10 incomming leads

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Be able to generate Email Reports similar to Voice Reports

Just like I can run a report by user on voice calls/count, I'd like to be able to run a report by user on emails sent to leads and counts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Zendesk Sell Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base