Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integration with Zendesk

This would be so ideal - and would bring support and sales much closer together.

285 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    34 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback here, we really appreciate it! We’re excited to announce that the Zendesk integration is currently in Beta. If you’d like to learn more about it, please reach out to support@getbase.com and we can get you more info!

Best,
    Jo-Anne

2. Office365 Integration for Email, Contacts and Calendar

With over 2 Million subscribers to Office365.com's email, contact and calendaring capability, this should rise up on your priority list. Integration with Outlook is fine, but only works on a PC, so integrating contacts with O365 would remove dependence on a PC. Live your Post-PC era CRM message!

128 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  12 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integration with MailChimp

Create integration with MailChimp API so users can see mailing lists that each contact belongs to.

This would help to monitor what messages are being sent to whom and prevent email overload for potential and existing clients.

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integrate with WuFoo

It would be great if you could integrate your form into WuFoo.com We use them now to write to Highrise BUT I want to bounce to you all.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  16 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add PandaDoc integration for quotes

Quote Roller is being discontinued - new users sign up for PandaDoc. They've already developed a nice ifram integration for SalesForce and this would be something really nice to integrate with Base.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Intergration with Xero

Xero is one of the largest accounting platforms online.

If Base can integrate between the two, let say starting with contacts. Then this will certainly be awesome! User like me get the customer details from the web form and once the deal closed, I will have to reeneter those details into Xero.

Also, company that integrate with Xero will be recommended on their site! They have capsule and highrise and other CRMs, and I don't like any of them! I am sure there are hundreds of other people like me who just need to be directed to Base and will…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

We have enabled sync every 10 minutes, and continue to work on improving this further.

8. Exchange Server contact sync

It'd be great to have exchange contact integration without the need for outlook.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Integration with QuoteRoller

QuoteRoller is has many great features such as products tracking. Quote base may have potential but in the meantime it would be nice to have an integration with a fully built solution or fast track quote base features to be similar with quote roller.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Better Google Calendar integration (push)

I have missed another appointment because I checked Google Calendar and my appointment wasn't on there. Cost me money this time... I simply cannot use this if my tasks/appointments I set here don't integrate well with Google Calendar. This needs push and two way sync.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Offer removing your branding from my paid version.

As a long time business owner & marketer, I am wondering why there is no option to remove BASE' branding given anyone in my industry would frown upon 3rd party tagging with our sensitive client relationships?

Thank You,

L. A. Williams
    LAWFCA GALLERY . ONLINE

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Szymon responded

You can now remove Base branding in paid versions. You can do more plan details on your account under SETTINGS => PRICING or visit our Help Center to get more information about our pricing structure http://goo.gl/BEKk5

12. Contact Clipper

Contact Clipper doesn't seem to be available on the Chrome store. Can you advise on how to get it?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mac Calendar integration

I would like to be able to create calendar events (meetings, conference calls, etc.) that fully integrate with Mac Calendar. As it is now, I have to leave Base to set up presentations with prospects, which I find inefficient and frustrating.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Email integration removes text quote level

When displaying an email conversation, Base removes the quote levels from the text. This makes it very difficult to see what I wrote and what the contact wrote.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. See which contacts are on a Mailchimp mailing list

It would be great to show in Base CRM that a certain contact has already been added to a Mailchimp mailing list. Right now, users need to check Mailchimp to see whether a contact is on a mailing list. Some users don't have this access, so the only way would be for them to ask the contact whether he or she is already on the mailing list. Not so customer-friendly...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for posting!
    Currently, our MailChimp integration overwrites any contact that already exists on your list – that’s meant to save you the time spent looking that up.

If you’d like to get in touch with us at support (at) getbase.com, we’d be happy to discuss this with you in more detail.

Thanks, and best regards,

16. Export/Sync Calendar Tasks

It would be great if the tasks created on baseCRM could be exported on a calendar and view-able on a smartphone. Automatic syncing as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Company Deals Email Communications Problem

Creating a deal at the company level needs a little improvement. Most companies don't have a single email address that would distribute your replies or messages to all the contacts that are part of the deals. Rather than use the email address at company (remove email address for company), the email addresses of all the contacts added to the deal should be used so if a reply is sent or coordination is needed. In the best case scenario, it would be nice to be able to select ALL contacts in deal or select specific ones to reply to in the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. google doc

integration google doc vs dropbox

2 votes
    Vote