Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make User Roles Granular for Contacts & Deals

We would like all sales people to be able to see Contacts, but not each others deals. Rather than applying the user role to Lead, Contact & Deal as a blanket setting, you should be able to set security at the object level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quote Base

Tried to go to Quote Base and didn't see options to use it. Is this service still functioning? Can someone point me in the right direction? I couldn't even click on Help/Support. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi!

Thanks for posting.
    While we’re no longer actively developing QuoteBase, it can be accessed at https://www.futuresimple.com/quotes/. You can use your Base login to access QuoteBase – provided your account is still eligible to use it.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

3. Make tasks visible to all team members

As a project manager, I need to see tasks assigned to different people, and now that I can't, my company will have to use a different product for tasks. We're trying Base for free right now (and we love it!) but if we find another product that can balance sales and project management we will probably go with that.

Other than that, everything has been great!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Name fields swapped?

Seems the first name and last name fields are swapped in Andriod and PC-based apps. Joe Schmoe is listed under "S" in the PC-app, but when I try to save a pic to documents in Andriod, the name is under "J".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi John,

The web version of Base lets you sort by either first or last name – you can select that by clicking on the sorting info (in green font) in the top right-hand corner of the contacts list.

Hope this helps, and thanks for your feedback!

Best,

5. Ambassador or Affiliates Program

Hi, I want to know if you have some sort of ambassadors or affiliates program. We are consultants and we organize and teach courses for businesspeople and entrepreneurs.

We want to teach people how to use Base because 1) we love it and 2) people here are struggling for a method to track their sales. You know: they use notebooks, post-its and all sort of "CRM" but none of them work because it is really difficult to keep track of all contacts and deals using rudimentary tools.

We believe this could benefit you because 1) more people will purcharse Base…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mario!

Thanks for reaching out! Thanks for the awesome feedback! That is definitely awesome that 1) you love base :) 2) you’re looking to teach people how to use Base! I definitely think Base can benefit from this.

We have a Base Partners program that I think is what you may be looking for. You can check out the site here: https://getbase.com/terms/valued-partner-program/.

You can also reach out to partners@getbase.com and a colleague of mine will reach out with more information.

Per usual, you can also check out our support help center at support.getbase.com and our video training guides at www.vimeo.com/getbase for any training guides.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions.

Best,

6. More control over the conversion process

The ability to dictate what cards are created when a lead is converted and where the lead information and associated notes are kept upon conversion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sorting Leads by Location

I'd like the option to sort leads by location that way if I have a few different people contacting leads they can each sort them by their own assigned locations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

This is possible either as part of the Geolocation feature in our mobile apps, or through adding filterable custom fields in the web interface of Base.

Thanks for your feedback!

8. Allow users to sort contacts by owner

I have a lot of people that have access to the CRM as users, and they have their personal list of contacts in the system. But when they log in they can't sort by owner, so they see everyone else's list of contacts.

If they want to see just their contacts, they have to tag them and sort by tags. It'd be nice if they could just log in and either only have access to the contacts they own (and no one elses' unless they are an administrator) or at least be able to easily sort the contacts they own…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Contact to Company

For some reason after the update you can add employees from the main company page for a company contact.

Please fix

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. you can allow the user to define is own contat types

for exaple instead of allwoing only, company and person you can allow him to create is on list:
    publisher, advertiser, third party ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!
    While it’s not possible to mark contacts that using a feature equal to Company/Person, you can use Tags or Custom fields to mark your Contacts and create your own lists this way.

11. additional addresses and contact details

Any way that base can have the option to add additional email addresses, telephone numbers, websites and addresses for a contact. Most contacts these days have multiple points of contact for each of these. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    Our custom fields feature should come in handy here – you can add any number of addresses, phone numbers, emails, etc. for a contact.

Hope this helps, and thanks for your feedback!

Best wishes,
    Raf

12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Fortunately, it’s already available. You can simply select Tag as the filtering method on the top right hand side of the web interface of Base (http://bit.ly/wrSobz), or tap the funnel icon in the mobile apps.
    Best,
    Raf

13. Put leads that have been contacted on bottom of list

Hello, I frequently call down a lead list searching for potential clients. I would like an option to sort my leads by last activity, which I know is available now, but it only puts the most recent on the top. When calling, I (and most sales people) like to call on businesses that I haven't contacted recently, therefore if the most recently contacted leads are on the bottom of the list, I know I can start at the top of the list.

By putting the most recent contact on top (as is now), it is redundant information, because the recent…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    You can select the ascending (as opposed to descending) list sorting order to put the recently contacted leads at the bottom of the list.

I hope this helps!

14. Repository for Data Sheets

Is there a place to develop folders so we can store data sheets for users to reference and resource as needed?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. affiliate partner program for clients sending referrals

I want my clients to have an exclusive link that I can generate through BASE. My clients can send the link to family & friends to fill out my quote form and I will pay a referral fee. All referrals can be tracked back to source based on affiliate link generated. Reports for clients sending the most referrals can be generated through base analytics.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pipelines

Be able to create different types of pipelines like in Pipedrive.com

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Client space - remove the word "Deal" from the client's view

Although the client interaction occurring through the client space may be a "deal" to me, it is not a "deal" to my client. Please remove the word "Deal" from the "Deal conversation" and "Deal files" tabs on the client's view of the client space.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    We’ve updated the client space and rephrased the wording. Thanks for the suggestion!

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base