Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

How can we improve Sell?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom fields - custom order

Allow users to re-organize custom fields.
    We have over 30+ custom fields which were created in the order of our old
    database but do not reflect an intuitive user experience within the BASE
    layout.

It would be great if the custom fields could be:

- alphabetized, or
    - sorted / re-ordered after creation

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi,
    We’ve added a reorder functionality to the custom fields, including through drag & drop.
    You can check it out in your account’s settings.
    Thanks for your feedback!
    Best,
    Raf

2. Tag Functionality for Custom Fields

Could you give custom fields tag functionality so that advanced searches using multiple criteria can be carried out? For example, if I want to search all 'legal' companies (within my industry field) who have 'onsite' storage (in my requirement field) it narrows down the results by these criteria. This is only function that is preventing us running this across our entire sales department. Thanks

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Email Templates using datafield {tags}

Email Templates (has been raised before) but including :

- datafield {tags} to personalize emails
    - some for of basic drip emailing (max 2-3 emails: introduction + touch-base email)

This would save huge amount of time.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

I’m happy to let you know that email templates, along with tags, are now available in Base!
    You can check our blog (blog.getbase.com/new-feature-email-templates-and-merge-tags-now-available) for details about the feature.

Best regards,

4. Applying local Phone number as BASE CRM phone number.

I will like to use Base CRM using my business phone number to call clients. Right now its showing a (312) area code/phone number when I dial others from Base CRM. I will like to provide a local business number instead, so I can increase business productivity in my local area.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please can we add more than 5 stages onto our sales pipeline!!

I would like to add more than five stages onto the sales pipeline!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multiple choise checkbox for custom fields

A custom field in which you can check one or more options.

ALSO:

Reports are NOT great. They lack the ability to quickly analyze information that matters.

Please, make custom fields "reportable".

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Set predefined products to generate deals quickly

Thanks to predefined products we could create/update deals very quickly by just creating a link between one deal and a bunch of predefined products. The whole price would be automatically calculated in the deal.

The next feature would be to allow predefined prices for the same product (different currencies, discounts allowed..).

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mail Merge facility

I find it quite hard to believe that Base does not have a facility to write to a contact directly from their details. There is a facility to "Send an Email" so could you add another tab "Write a Letter"

This could be similar to the email tab, whereas the contact details, Name, Salutation, Address etc could be auto-filled, and then the content of the letter could either be manually entered, copy and pasted, or ideally, linked to a letter template within the system.

I feel very strongly that this is not already included as virtually all CRM's have this…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Smart Lists for Contacts

I'd like to see the Smart List feature implemented for Contacts. (Currently it's only available for Deals.)

I find myself wanting to display a list of contacts that shows more information directly on the screen. Currently if I filter and sort by a custom field, it displays that information on the screen, but NOT if it's combined with other filters.

For example, if I sort by "monthly fee" (a custom field), it shows the monthly fee in the customer list. But if I then add a filter, such a tag, then the monthly fee is no longer shown in the…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to see the correspondence of someone with more than one email address on the same profile

Instead of creating a second contact to see the correspondence of someone with two email addresses.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to create leads for my team, not only for myself

I´m managing lots of outside leads from different sources (web, journal, etc). I must create and control those leads inside BASE. When creating a SALE, i can only create a opportunity for myself (as far as i could get). I would be awesome for me to create opportunities for my other team members.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Szymon responded

After a deal is added you can change it’s ownership status. Please click on details of that deal and on the right side of the screen click ‘owner’ field. You will see a drop down menu with names of your team members. Please note that in order to achieve that you have to be admin on your Base account .

12. You need the ability to attach more than one contact or company to a deal

In real estate multiple people or companies are associated with a deal.

Attorney
    Mortgage Company
    Inspectors
    Appraisers
    Other Agents

It would be nice to be able to attach multiple contacts to a deal.

2 things happen,

1. You can see everyone that is working on the deal with in the deal

2. You can see how many deals that you have worked on with contacts, so you can send those people thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Different Currencies

Hi,

Would be nice to be possible to select several currencies when we "add a deal". For example, we have clients in Euros and USD.

Thanks.

BTW, BASE is a great tool! :)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Common set of email attachments as well as deal-specific

Currently Google drive integration requires that attached files be in a specific folder created for each deal. Many sales processes will start with sending the prospect some standard attachments such as brochures, spec sheets, etc. Having to duplicate these for each new deal just to send out the first contact email is a nuisance. Please consider adding the option to attach files from both the deal specific directory and a "common" Base CRM folder. I'm aware that the workaround is to have a "template" of the desired URLs, but this breaks the UI and presumably other useful metrics.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Notes/description box when creating new contact

Similar to Gmail and outlook when adding a new contact there is a text field that is labeled notes or description and I like that because you can cut and paste a contacts info into the notes and from there insert the info into the different fields. Just a minor issue that makes using the CRM that much quicker when adding new contacts.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Dropbox in contacts

I have just downloaded your program Great. I the near futre my orgnisations - 4 companies - will jopin plans with you. We have to another system - but your are much more easy and non-complicated. Only one good idea so far - dropbox in leads is great - could it be integrated same way on the conbtacts? I am testing the syetm so far and will be changing our system with in 4-6 weeks.

We are running exchange accounts on our emails - how can we make it possible to email from here?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Thai Baht Currency Format

I need thai baht currency format in Base.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Connecting Duplicate Contacts

We all know Base has inexplicably removed the errors/alerts and prevention of duplicating Contacts without warning. This was not an issue not long ago, and I brought it to there attention recently so they may look to resolve this. However after they do, it would be great if they found a way merge duplicate contacts at the click of a button. I asked Landon (Rep for Base), and he said it is not as simple as a line of code. Being a developer, I know this, however I also know it is not a huge project either. Lets hope they…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    It’s now possible to add contacts with the same name, but Base will display a short warning to make it easier for you to avoid duplicate entries.

Thanks for your feedback, and best wishes,
    Raf

19. Calendar & Meetings

Can you have a Calendar so that we can have a Meeting and Follow up control where we can have complete visibility.

Have it be able to have diverse views, form a list of meetings organized by alphabetical , by date, or buy Prospecto or Contact or By Sales Rep...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Lead scoring

Lead scoring http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_scoring is a great way to score the leads/contacts on the basis of their online and offline activities.

This is the only reason i am using one more Lead scoring application apart from Base CRM. Check Leadsquared.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for your suggestion! Lead and Deal Scoring is now available for all customers on the Enterprise plan. You can read more about the update on our blog: http://glurl.co/dGJ.

Best,
    Raf

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Zendesk Sell Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base