How can we improve Sell?

Save draft emails

I seem to routinely loose emails that I have started or finished and had to leave to go to another area in BASE or hit a key in error. The email is lost. This is highly frustrating as most of the email I send is original in content. Actually it is painful.

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Adminsupport-team (Admin, Base CRM) responded  · 

This functionality has now been released and works when you leave the page with opened composer or switches to “Add a Note” or “Send a Text Message” boxes.

Such emails along with subject, recipients and attachments is saved and restored if the user comes back to this page within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please reach out to us at support@getbase.com!

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. Not only when heading to other areas in Base but accidentally move the mouse the wrong way and POOF no more email I have been working on. I like the tracking aspect of Base emails but at what expense if I lose it before I send it.

• Luke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've navigated away from my screen multiple times and deleted an email I was crafting. Super annoying when you are used to google mail auto saving your emails!

• Roberto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Save Draft email while typing.

In effect when you are writing an email and you create meanwhile for example a Deal you loose the full text already typed.
    It happens also in other cases

Than you

Roberto

• Tom Mleko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys,
    This is a must have!!! One key hit and a carefully drafted offer is gone for ever. This is a massive bug.
    Please fix,
    Thanks,
    Tom, your paying customer

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I'm drafting an email and try to attach documents and I double side-swipe to scroll accidentally. I loose it all. Please, I'm going to loose a client that i migrated everything over for in this system if this option for Drafts doesn't exist.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gmail Aliases, and auto draft saves. It just send my unfinished email too, without me telling it to, which was frustrating. I really wanted this to work, but until the email improves I have to cancel. Let me know once you make these improvements.

• Nat Hyde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have the ability to save draft emails to clients rather than just saving it as a note.

Feedback and Knowledge Base