How can we improve Sell?

finding leads without tasks assigned

A smart list filter that shows leads/contacts that have no action assigned to them. Many leads/contacts have slipped through the cracks because I haven't had a next task assigned to them and they sat stagnant.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mike Groseth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Debby Connor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have the same issue as Mike Groseth and find the response from base a little dimmisive if i'm honest. I assume that we are not the only people having this issue.

"A smart list filter that shows leads/contacts that have no action assigned to them. Many leads/contacts have slipped through the cracks because I haven't had a next task assigned to them and they sat stagnant."

When you have a large data base on occasion tasks are not added maybe due to human error. Surely a task driven CRM data base should accomodate for that. It is singularly frustrating having find to 1000's of leads one by one and then in addition to that add a forward task. Being able to find them first would make part of the process easier. You help would be much appreciated.

Can you please advise if you are still taking the same company line with regards to this and not planning on adding this functionality.

Feedback and Knowledge Base