How can we improve Sell?

Add Microsoft Exchange support

I can't speak for any industry outside of the Canadian Oil & Gas Industry, but for the entirety of the industry every one of the companies runs their email/contacts through Microsoft Exchange. A lot of companies like mine are moving away from PC Systems and going to Tablets for field personnel for emails. I use Base CRM strictly from a Tablet, which is in place of the usual sales laptop. Is it possible to get in app Exchange integration? All of my contacts, emails, calendar events all run through exchange and my system isn't setup for IMAP so I can't use my contacts, email or calendar through Base. I had to create a Google account with my company email so I can integrate calendar and contact, but my Blackberry can't setup the Google account for contacts because it isn't a full Gmail account. It gives an email settings error. So I have to go through an extensive process to apply a contact to both my phone on exchange and my iPad via Google contacts.

Please, can this move into support of the new age and have full Exchange support? It would be logical as I personally don't use Gmail for anything. I'm unsure as to why that's the only full email/contact support. Every other system supports full Exchange support.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ross McDowell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google