How can we improve Sell?

allow infinite scrolling from first screen and return to same place in leads list as opposed to starting from the beginning.

allow infinite scrolling from first screen and return to same place in leads list as opposed to starting from the beginning.

46 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Herman Garner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded  · 

Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!
I’m happy to let you know that you can now navigate back from a contact, deal, or lead to the same place on the list by using the browser’s Back button or by clicking the link to the relevant section.

Don’t hesitate to let us know if there are other improvements you’d like to see!

Best regards,

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. When you hit the back button to contacts it always takes you to top of the contacts instead of where you had previously scrolled to. Quite annoying.

• Rebecca Davidson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to scroll through contacts continuously, without having to go back to main page. If i want to look at my contact cards, i should be able to click next and continue scrolling through without having to go back to the original page every time. Makes it very hard to call through a list effectively.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think a "next" button would be easy. After I filter the leads the way I want them, I may have 100 leads to call on. I like to take notes on each one, but when I go back, I might have to scroll all the way down and sometimes forget who the last person I called on was. If I could take notes on the lead, and simply hit "next" or "back", it'd be very helpful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base