How can we improve Sell?

Populate Opportunities with Products (not just a $ amount with some notes)

I really love your brand and company culture. IMO you guys are positioned to be the very best CRM. The ONLY thing holding me back from signing up our organization for a paid subscription is the ability to create a Products list (with prices and SKUs) to be used to populate the Opportunities tab. Please consider bringing this feature to market.

63 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jason Zolghadr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Fredrik Ericson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this feature, this is would save a lot of time to not have to open the offer (if such exists) too see what's intended.

• Bryce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there any updates on this feature? This is becoming a big concern for us. Thanks

• Bryce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely agree this is a must. We have 100+ new items being added with 10+ sales reps. Keeping track of this outside our accounting books so our reps can see sales number per unit is crucial! I do not want to switch CRM's but will be honest when I say I have been looking because of this feature.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is already possible, using a little time (ok, a lot of time) and the custom drop-down menus.

• Paras commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is big for me. I am a sales rep and sell 10 products lines and 40 SKUs. When I meet a new lead, or close a sale, etc. I would really appreciate being able to have a list of check boxes that can create an association to a particular product line and/or SKU.

Similarly, I'd like to be able to have a number of brochures and marketing materials that I can upload to my system and be able to keep track of which ones I have forward or presented to a customer. On a particular call.... My sales require multiple visits, and I try to give a new brochure each time in order to keep the conversation going.

In the Reports section, it would be extremely helpful to be able to see graphically, which Products and Services are selling, to which customers, and at which final negotiated price point. Across a product life cycle, we should be able to see a ramp-up of a new product launch through waning sales at product obsolescence. The value of this information across salespeople and geographic territories would be extraordinary at the Corporate and Sales & Marketing Management level.

Thanks a lot.
    Paras. ...feel free to drop a line if I can assist with development of this program.

Feedback and Knowledge Base