How can we improve Sell?

push notifications (instead of email)

Please add iphone push notifications instead of email reminders.

440 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mike shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Anonymous responded  · 

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback on Notifications in Base. We’re happy to introduce mobile notifications in support of our recently released web notifications feature. You can learn more about how to configure your mobile notifications here: http://support.futuresimple.com/customer/portal/articles/1625814. As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions or to let us know what you think!

Kind regards,

Jamil

33 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David Wang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for listening to our requests and implementing this feature! I've been using it for 3 days now, and it's set up perfectly!! This is a huge plus for our company, and we love the constant improvements that you guys are making to Base CRM! Keep up the awesome work!!

• Nikolay Dzhurov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Jamil for the amazing news. Being enjoying the new feature for two days now. I can only say the wait was worth it. Never doubted you guys. Amazing innovation. Thank you

• Cesar Medina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I noticed this shows as "Started" since November of 2013 (December to be fair). What is the current estimate as to when we can expect this? I would like to stick with Base but management is considering moving to a competitor that already has push notifications. Don't let them win!

Hello there friends. Pardon me for the false information. There are some amazing new things in the new iOS app of Base, but notification is not one of them. However I was assured from the team of Base that push notifications are already in the manufacturing pipe line so I'm sure we can expect them pretty soon.

Hi there. We have learned that thanks to the last update of Base notifications are entering the magic universe of Base which means a new experience for all of us.

Would you please share with us any tips and extra information on how we can use that new feature to the best of way so our clients can receive even better service? Thank you

Awesome!! Really happy that you guys started on this feature! Our company is still looking for a good CRM, and once this feature is added, we are definitely implementing Base for our sales team! Thank you for developing this feature!

Base is an awesome & very complete CRM app, except I can't manage my calls with Base because it uses email notifications 1 hour before the task is due instead of instant push notifications. I (and our sales team) spend most of my time making calls and with the current setup, I'm unable to manage my calls on Base, and have to use another app instead (Contacts2Cal) in order to set reminders for my calls. This feature is a deal-breaker for our company, and was the reason why we decided not to sign on to Base for the last 2 years... if you scroll down below, you'll see that I made this same request almost a year ago...please consider adding this feature! Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add. This is very needed. I'm just getting started with CRM's, and I really need this feature. Thanks.

• mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agreed!!!!! every other crm app has them. i like base the best except for this one missing feature. it cant possibly be that hard to add... pls update!!

• Stuart Guest-Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this item relates to another in that is currently no. 4 or 5 on the wanted list. People may not realize, like me, that you are actually working on Push Notifications approach?

• Stuart Guest-Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with comments here! This is a feature that is critical to the day to day operations of our sales team. Whilst email can provide a 'prompt' to review, it's generally littered amongst the other emails received by our sales team.

Having Push Notifications would provide a far more effective way of ensuring updates, meetings, tasks etc.. are immediately managed - Time is critical when it comes to sales!

• Tyler Bizzell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the email function is not quite right for the speed needed to get an alert / reminder. Better to have an alert that pops on your phone or an alarm that is set like the calendar notifications

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base