How can we improve Sell?

Ability to create clickable links in notes

For those that don't want to use Dropbox integration in order to link to files, is there a way to post a download link in a note that can be clicked? I'm finding it to be cumbersome to create a Dropbox folder in a client file, then having to upload that file to its respective DB folder in Base. I think it would be a lot more efficient to give the ability to post a link to a file in notes (or have a separate "Links" tab in Base). I'm mentioning this mainly due to the fact that I can't access DB files uploaded to Base from my Android phone (so I'm assuming that this is the case on the iPhone as well). Since my entire sales force has either device, this is somewhat of an issue for me/us. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mark Daugherty shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Garrett Dodge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can added a clickable link by just adding the http://. However, if you add more than one it thinks they are all the same link. Can we please get that fixed? Should be an easy fix.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

clickable links is a great idea! In addition, make a link preview so a thumbnail of the link is visible

Feedback and Knowledge Base