How can we improve Sell?

Multiple Currencies

We have deals in several different currencies - it would be great to be able to set the currency per deal - and then have it converted to master currency in reports, overview etc.

83 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Martin Nielsen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have to have multiple currency support if you want to attract an international market - period (as I believe you chaps say on the side of the Pond!)

• Sebastian Svensson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very helpful.
    I would also like to see connection to different Xero organization based on groups in Base.
    If this could be done we will change from our current CRM to Base.

• Florencio Lugo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to know if this is still in your scope because I can see it's been a while since the last comment. It is very important for our company and so far, this is the main stopper to migrate to BASE.
    Regards.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding my support for this. We quote and invoice in 4 currencies. I don't necessarily need them converted, just want to enter and track them separately.

• Wilbert Zapata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any workaround for this? I only need support for two currency (Dollar/Euro) so, if using euro as my main currency, can I create some custom field (like Amount_Dollars) with a fixed formula to convert it?

• Wilbert Zapata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi. Have you moved forward with this feature? This is a critical requirement which is stoping us to migrate to Base.

• Chris Sumner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! This would be a VERY useful tool. We have local offices in multiple countries, but manage new business centrally. Do you have an idea of when this feature might be implemented?

• Jennifer Hoffman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We to use Base and have clients across multiple countries using multiple currencies. It would be great to be able to assign the various currencies based upon the clients geographic location. Please let me know if this is something which Future Simple plans to implement.

Feedback and Knowledge Base