How can we improve Sell?

Prospective month field for a deal

In addition to a stage there should be a prospective month field that the deal is likely to fall into and a percentage liklehood of winning the deal. Should be able to filter and sort deals by their month and highest to lowest percentage.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Garry MacPhail shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Colin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These two fields are in Base, but the problem I have is that they are not part of the deal edit screen. If I go to add or edit a deal, there is no where to put the expected close date or the probability of winning. They are only editable once you have a deal saved on the right hand side. As such, my team forget to do them. I'd like them prompted to look at those every time they make a change to a deal.

• Jon Stutfield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an area of functionality that will probably prevent me using Base unfortunately.

* Expected Close Date - this is important to accurately track the likely impact sales will have on your future cash flow.
    * Probability of Winning - this is essential in my opinion. At any point in time, what is the likely income that I will gain from my pipeline?

Reports would be so much more powerful with the inclusion of these two fields.

Regards,
    Jon

Feedback and Knowledge Base