How can we improve Sell?

Can we have a set of tasks that automatically gets added to every deal?

We have several stages to our sales process and many of those stages require emails to be sent, or phone calls to be made. (We always email testimonials to every new lead, we always confirm each meeting, we always review the website before our face-to-face meeting).

It would be really great if we didn't have to add the same ol' tasks manually for every new deal.

Thank you. This is a great product.

103 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Szymon responded  · 

You can create Automated Actions to streamline your workflow in Base. Are their tasks you would like to create every time you add a contact? Do you want to assign new tasks to your team when a deal moves stages? With Automated Actions this is possible. Please remember Automated Actions is a premium feature

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is an AWESOME FEATURE! fyi base is the best CRM i've used, simple, elegant, and USEFUL, usually those three words do not agree...haha

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be a great addition, I always like a next action type of CRM but none of them did sales tracking properly, base obviously rocks at sales tracking, adding automated actions/tasks would ensure no lead slips through the cracks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base