How can we improve Sell?

Integrate with WuFoo

It would be great if you could integrate your form into WuFoo.com We use them now to write to Highrise BUT I want to bounce to you all.

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Tony Chester shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

update" i took my 3 votes away from this as I now use www.zapier.com to forward my aweber forms to base automatically for $15. they support wufoo to base also. I'm sure if base were to offer all the features zapier does for a fraction of the price they would gain more business but until then...

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an AMAZING and necessary idea to take Base to the next level! I have wanted to do this with aweber forms for quite some time but wufoo would work well too. Base users would become so much more productive than other CRM users by not having to do the task of transferring leads into the system that we get from aweber and other forms on our websites. When we are more efficient we make more money, and we can pay more for money to Base!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

from customization would be great that will include uploading a file or integrate with Wufoo in such a way that the Wufoo form will create a lead in addition to a contact

We really need some form customization. Would be great to add our custom fields to the lead/contact form, but using a Wufoo integration would work fine too.

• Roger E Kondrat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's interesting that this is now 2 years on and we've not had a comment from the team regarding whether this is on the roadmap and some sort of timeline.

• Tom Eeles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your business model of doing what you do wel and letting others do what they do well is excellent.

Keeps this clean and bug free.

Please integrate Wufoo, like your out of the box integration with Dropbox, Wufoo is a market leader so this should be a great service to have integrated into Base.

It should be able to come up with a simple interface that allows you to map fields from a Wufoo form to a Deal or Contact

• Gene Austin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto, I'm pretty tech savvy and know basic HTML but API development is beyond my present level of expertise. I hope that Wufoo integration is made a top priority OR that the ability to do some basic customization of the built in lead capture form is implemented.

• SP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

do it, awesome idea. Or come up with better forms either, way integration would save you the hassle. Wufoo rocks

Agreed - the great thing about Wufoo is the ability to customize and implement with a basic understanding of programming.

Hi there! I would LOVE this as well. Right now we are semi stick using HighRise because it integrates so well with wufoo, but would love to do away with it. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base