How can we improve Sell?

More permission options. More roles then just admin or user

Permission options to allow 'users' to see all other deals/contacts/clients would be good - making everyone an 'admin' isn't feasible for us

112 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Szymon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jordan Menashy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd just like to add a suggestion to create 'Observer' users. We have customer service agents that take over a client once we're done the sales cycle. It is necessary for them to see the notes in attached the deal/client to serve them well.

• Roger E Kondrat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a data entry person we hire everyone once and a while to go through, make sure things are clean and organized e.g. all provinces are Ontario not ON or vice versa so we can have continuity through out our data. However we'd love to be able to farm this out for a few bucks an hour to someone in the philipines or elsewhere, but we can't do that because they can write, delete and export data.

There should be a data entry role and this should limit someone to just editing fields. I'd even love to be able to specific which fields, so that I can control it right down to single area of focus e.g. I only want addressed checked or Social media accounts updated, etc.

• Chay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be good if you could set options to prevent certain users from deleting or editing notes after they have been entered, so that everything that they do is properly time stamped. Also, abilities to allow admins to see all emails, and track sales activity/system updates by other users would be fab!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to set permission that each "user" can only see their own contacts. I know they can only see their own deals for now, but expanding that to contacts would be a good addition.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be good to set a permission that each "user" can only see their own contacts. I know they can only see their own deals for now, but expanding that to contacts would be a good addition.

• Wojtek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is a must future... as for now if Im adding task for my own deal for any other member of our team they ca read only task name and have en EMPTY page after click on deal name (and for example task was - "send samples...") so no idea for whom is that sample in that case...
    of course we can name Deals with "deal name+contact name" and than manually serch for contact data... I know
    but it would be VERY useful to simply add more owners to deal/contact etc or other way

... chłopaki bardzo poproszę o jakieś rozwiązanie :)

• AdminJosh Bean (Product Marketing Manager, Base CRM) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

tiered tracking in your system e.g, 1st tier - VP of sales who has access to everyones data in the system, 2nd Tier - ISO's (independent sales orgs) will have access to manage and control their reps data, but will not be able to see any other ISO's reps and their data, 3rd tier - user will be able to place data under their particular ISO and only see their data?

Feedback and Knowledge Base