How can we improve Sell?

Goals & Targets

I would love to be able to set quarterly and annual goals for users (therefore creating team quarterly and company goals) and then be able to get information about either how someone is tracking by quarter/year and/or the team in total.

157 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jeremy Penner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where are we at with this idea. This has a lot of votes. Should be an easy thing to add. You already have Forecasting. Now just add Goals!

• Concept Cradle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also think this is a very good idea to incorporate, I would love to be able to motivate sales people by setting targets and incentives once these targets is reached

• Alejandro Tejada commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am in sales and have goals by territory, by customer, by industry, by product range, etc. It would help a lot to be able to add this. I think it should be something easy to add and add an amazing amount of flexibility to Base.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PipelineDeals does this beautifully. So it should be easy for Base to implement. Base is better!

• Jay Thaker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an awesome idea. We have a team of about 10 right now, and it will soon be 30 in the next 3 months. We already have a internal process of setting individual goals, cluster goals (of 3-4 ppl teams) and a company goal of the whole sales team.

Feedback and Knowledge Base