Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto focus on text fields

When you create a new sale it would be good if the focus was automatically on the text entry field so that you don't have to then move the mouse and click in it. A very small thing but useful. It would apply to all new items you create really, contacts or otherwise.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom fields in deals

Tags are good, but we need them for filtering. In our business, we deals with technologies, and would like to see the pipeline for a specific technology to see where to pitch based on our current staff situation.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. iPhone App

Akin to the Highrise iPhone App, it would give me easy access to my Base contacts on the run.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sync with Google Contacts

Some sort of ability to sync my Google Apps contacts with my Base contacts (i.e. something more dynamic than an import). That way, I can change some information (such as a phone number) in Google Apps, and it will automagically be updated in Base.

At a later stage, two-way sync might also be useful.

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Szymon responded

Hello

The two way sync with Google Contacts has been released. I hope that it will help you in managing your contacts.

Regards
    Base CRM Team

5. Ability to "own" contacts/companies created by me

How do i search for MY contacts/Companies (if my entire sales team is on pipejump).

In our company, there are about 6 other sales persons, and when all of us add our respective contacts/companies, ALL of them get collected in the CRM. Now if tomorrow i want to view ONLY the contacts/companies created by me then how do i do it?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

You can now filter ‘yours’ contacts simple by clicking appropriate button on the right side of the screen under ‘CONTACTS’ tab.

Regards,
    Szymon

6. Export More Information/Details

I think a lot of the recommendations here could be solved if you could export more information. For example, you can create all the reports you need in Excel if you can export all the deal details. Use pipejump for managing daily activiity. Don't complicate it by trying to make it an everything to everyone.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Integrate with Outlook

You could corner the small business and freelance business-consultant market if Pipeline could integrate, or at least synch, with Outlook emails, contacts, calendar and tasks! I am hard-pressed to find a clean, non-stodgy, CRM like Pipejump that works with Outlook. I would work with you on this.

265 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Outlook  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Multiple Currencies

We have deals in several different currencies - it would be great to be able to set the currency per deal - and then have it converted to master currency in reports, overview etc.

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi,

You can now select currencies on a per-deal basis.

You can find a detailed description in our knowledge base (http://glurl.co/d2V).

Thanks for your feedback and support, it’s really valuable to us!

9. Prospective month field for a deal

In addition to a stage there should be a prospective month field that the deal is likely to fall into and a percentage liklehood of winning the deal. Should be able to filter and sort deals by their month and highest to lowest percentage.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Reminder on deals that need attention when i log in!

When i log in now, on overview page, i see the things me and myc colleagues have done. Great. BUT, it would be more interesting to see what we haven't done. For example put a red star on all deals that haven't been updated for a week!

718 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Associate Percent Likelihood of Closing with Deal Stages

Then the pipleline value report can be more accurate of what you're likely to actually close.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Few days ago we have introduced pur new Forecasting feature. You can now specify estimated closing date and percent likelihood of closing deal. You can read more about this new, great feature here http://goo.gl/7hvOn

Regards,
    Base CRM Team

12. Can we have a set of tasks that automatically gets added to every deal?

We have several stages to our sales process and many of those stages require emails to be sent, or phone calls to be made. (We always email testimonials to every new lead, we always confirm each meeting, we always review the website before our face-to-face meeting).

It would be really great if we didn't have to add the same ol' tasks manually for every new deal.

Thank you. This is a great product.

103 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can create Automated Actions to streamline your workflow in Base. Are their tasks you would like to create every time you add a contact? Do you want to assign new tasks to your team when a deal moves stages? With Automated Actions this is possible. Please remember Automated Actions is a premium feature

13. Add Facebook contact form

I really like your simple elegant solution for integrating a contact form on a web site. We want to have a facebook page for our business and would like to have people send us a note to be contacted directly on facebook. So we are looking for a simple Facebook app that integrates with your CRM

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Should emphasize the customer name rather than the title

You can see in this screenshot (https://img.skitch.com/20110710-jacdqt5i32125trty1eckqu9pn.png) that the view is really monotonous because we're essentially selling the same kind of deals ("Boost Campaign") to multiple partners. Since it's a Sales/CRM tool, it would make sense UI-wise to make the client name (black out here for privacy reasons) larger and in color rather than the name of the sale. Would be easier to track that way (since I'm always looking for the name of the client rather than some artificial name for the sale).

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Integrate with WuFoo

It would be great if you could integrate your form into WuFoo.com We use them now to write to Highrise BUT I want to bounce to you all.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  16 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. BCC PipeJump on Prospect/Customer Emails

BCC pipejump and have email appended to associated contact/company (based on addy in the to: field).

Would love a single email address - for example mycompany@pipejump.com to use as my BCC partner so I always remember it.

Minimum Viable Product = BCC above address on all sales communications, they go into a repository and I have to sort them and assign them to the appropriate contact from within the app.

Thanks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Now you can BCC emails to deals and contacts. Please see our new feature called ‘Email Drop Box’ It helps you track email conversations with contacts and deals by organizing your email threads under one roof in PipeJump

18. More permission options. More roles then just admin or user

Permission options to allow 'users' to see all other deals/contacts/clients would be good - making everyone an 'admin' isn't feasible for us

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Setup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. PipeJump should allow you to add PDF attachments to deals!

I would like to add PDF's to the deals in my pipeline

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Document Repository  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Funnel report per lead source

In the reports section I would like to see the funnel report per lead source.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  12 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base