Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CNA Froms

Have a living CNA form that actions can be taken on. Have the research, digital managers alerted when a CNA has been completed that needs their attention.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Document Repository  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please offer more document storage for purchase a-la-carte

Offer a monthly charge to upgrade the storage, we used up the 2GB in two months and need to switch to another CRM now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Actual image/document thumbnails.

Image if you had to click each image and file on your person computer or phone, looking for one file thru 100 would would not only irritate most of us but its also such bad productivity with the file management. Those grayscale file type images should be replaced with the real image or document snapshot.

Here is a rough example of what I'm talking about:
    http://prntscr.com/bepdeo

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Choose drive folder

Currently, you create a folder automatically on google drive. Could we instead choose the folder location we want to use?

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Document Repository  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Doc repository needs file capabilities

The document repository is a great idea, but it does not organize the documents, show the complete name. If creating file folders is not an option, listing the files vertically with the entire name showing would be an improvement. The files would cross over to making the mobile app easier to use.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Document Repository  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Integrating base into files

Is there a way to integrate base into your file folder similar to dropbox? Currently have to save to a folder on my network and then save into base. Also the drag and drop feature doesn't seem to work for me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Scan documents just using the plus (+) option in the app

Google Drive allows you to quickly scan paper documents into specific folders to keep documents organized. A feature where you can quickly snap a scan of a document and save the document to that particular contact or deal would be helpful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Contract Template

I'm an entertainer so I draw up a contract for each gig. The problem is that all of the info for the contract is in Word. After taking down the info, I have to copy and paste the client's contact info into Base from Word.

I would love to be able to create a contract based on the info in Base so I don't have to repeat the same steps twice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Access Repository Documents from any Contact

We have marketing documents that we share with any client. It would be great to go to the Repository to access them. This is only important for mobile use as we integrate with Google Drive. Alternatively, allow access to Google Drive in the mobile version.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ipad version access to cloud drives

Allow access to cloud drives, or Google Drive only, for attaching files to emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sync/Share Dropboxes!

The dropbox that is created to correspond to a certain deal should contain the same files no matter which team member is looking at it. In this way, the files are shared across all team members.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Download document repository

It would be great to have the option to download all of the documents within the document repository at one time.

We are redoing our internal files, and manually downloading one by one is time-consuming!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Por favor necesito la factura por este pago al correo

estoy en la Ciudad de México, país México y necesito que me manden el comprobante por el pago de renovación, de antemano muchas gracias

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why isn't there the tracking for the attachment ?

I would like to track if the attachment I sent to my clients are getting opened. As the email is visualized and there is also a possibility of the link

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Function to print envelopes from BASE for selected contact.

Provide a function to select an individual contact and print the name, title, company and address, on a envelope direct from BASE.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Upload/ drag email attachment into base documents

A functionality that allows you to add email attachments to customer documents in base would be helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Drag Email Attachments to Base Documents Repository

The Drag Docs to Repository Overlay is too large to allow dragging email attachments from the customer. Kind of defeats the purpose of dragging the customer's docs to the repository. Instead you have to download the attachment and select from computer. Also this redundancy is not maximizing storage between local hardware and cloud storage. Seems like a huge oversight.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Generate work order from New Deal

Generate customizable (internal and external) work order options from New Deal. For our production based business, once we sell a product, we need to generate work orders for its creation. Sometimes our in-house production team can handle it, sometimes we source it out externally. It would transform our business to be able to create a customizable work order form to share with production once the sales team gives it the go-ahead.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Documents under the name of an employee appear on the primary contact ,or vise versa

i would like it if the documents that i am uploading under the name of an employee would appear on the primary contact as well,or vise versa

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base