Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tag Functionality for Custom Fields

Could you give custom fields tag functionality so that advanced searches using multiple criteria can be carried out? For example, if I want to search all 'legal' companies (within my industry field) who have 'onsite' storage (in my requirement field) it narrows down the results by these criteria. This is only function that is preventing us running this across our entire sales department. Thanks

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ambassador or Affiliates Program

Hi, I want to know if you have some sort of ambassadors or affiliates program. We are consultants and we organize and teach courses for businesspeople and entrepreneurs.

We want to teach people how to use Base because 1) we love it and 2) people here are struggling for a method to track their sales. You know: they use notebooks, post-its and all sort of "CRM" but none of them work because it is really difficult to keep track of all contacts and deals using rudimentary tools.

We believe this could benefit you because 1) more people will purcharse Base…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mario!

Thanks for reaching out! Thanks for the awesome feedback! That is definitely awesome that 1) you love base :) 2) you’re looking to teach people how to use Base! I definitely think Base can benefit from this.

We have a Base Partners program that I think is what you may be looking for. You can check out the site here: https://getbase.com/terms/valued-partner-program/.

You can also reach out to partners@getbase.com and a colleague of mine will reach out with more information.

Per usual, you can also check out our support help center at support.getbase.com and our video training guides at www.vimeo.com/getbase for any training guides.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions.

Best,

3. I would like to see the correspondence of someone with more than one email address on the same profile

Instead of creating a second contact to see the correspondence of someone with two email addresses.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please can we add more than 5 stages onto our sales pipeline!!

I would like to add more than five stages onto the sales pipeline!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Smart Lists for Contacts

I'd like to see the Smart List feature implemented for Contacts. (Currently it's only available for Deals.)

I find myself wanting to display a list of contacts that shows more information directly on the screen. Currently if I filter and sort by a custom field, it displays that information on the screen, but NOT if it's combined with other filters.

For example, if I sort by "monthly fee" (a custom field), it shows the monthly fee in the customer list. But if I then add a filter, such a tag, then the monthly fee is no longer shown in the…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Filter by date

I want to be able to filter by dates

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quote Base

Tried to go to Quote Base and didn't see options to use it. Is this service still functioning? Can someone point me in the right direction? I couldn't even click on Help/Support. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi!

Thanks for posting.
    While we’re no longer actively developing QuoteBase, it can be accessed at https://www.futuresimple.com/quotes/. You can use your Base login to access QuoteBase – provided your account is still eligible to use it.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

8. Pipelines

Be able to create different types of pipelines like in Pipedrive.com

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Email Templates using datafield {tags}

Email Templates (has been raised before) but including :

• datafield {tags} to personalize emails

• some for of basic drip emailing (max 2-3 emails: introduction + touch-base email)

This would save huge amount of time.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I’m happy to let you know that email templates, along with tags, are now available in Base!
    You can check our blog (blog.getbase.com/new-feature-email-templates-and-merge-tags-now-available) for details about the feature.
    Thanks for your feedback!

Best regards,

10. affiliate partner program for clients sending referrals

I want my clients to have an exclusive link that I can generate through BASE. My clients can send the link to family & friends to fill out my quote form and I will pay a referral fee. All referrals can be tracked back to source based on affiliate link generated. Reports for clients sending the most referrals can be generated through base analytics.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mail Merge facility

I find it quite hard to believe that Base does not have a facility to write to a contact directly from their details. There is a facility to "Send an Email" so could you add another tab "Write a Letter"

This could be similar to the email tab, whereas the contact details, Name, Salutation, Address etc could be auto-filled, and then the content of the letter could either be manually entered, copy and pasted, or ideally, linked to a letter template within the system.

I feel very strongly that this is not already included as virtually all CRM's have this…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Set predefined products to generate deals quickly

Thanks to predefined products we could create/update deals very quickly by just creating a link between one deal and a bunch of predefined products. The whole price would be automatically calculated in the deal.

The next feature would be to allow predefined prices for the same product (different currencies, discounts allowed..).

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. additional addresses and contact details

Any way that base can have the option to add additional email addresses, telephone numbers, websites and addresses for a contact. Most contacts these days have multiple points of contact for each of these. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    Our custom fields feature should come in handy here – you can add any number of addresses, phone numbers, emails, etc. for a contact.

Hope this helps, and thanks for your feedback!

Best wishes,
    Raf

14. Name fields swapped?

Seems the first name and last name fields are swapped in Andriod and PC-based apps. Joe Schmoe is listed under "S" in the PC-app, but when I try to save a pic to documents in Andriod, the name is under "J".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi John,

The web version of Base lets you sort by either first or last name – you can select that by clicking on the sorting info (in green font) in the top right-hand corner of the contacts list.

Hope this helps, and thanks for your feedback!

Best,

15. Make User Roles Granular for Contacts & Deals

We would like all sales people to be able to see Contacts, but not each others deals. Rather than applying the user role to Lead, Contact & Deal as a blanket setting, you should be able to set security at the object level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Connecting Duplicate Contacts

We all know Base has inexplicably removed the errors/alerts and prevention of duplicating Contacts without warning. This was not an issue not long ago, and I brought it to there attention recently so they may look to resolve this. However after they do, it would be great if they found a way merge duplicate contacts at the click of a button. I asked Landon (Rep for Base), and he said it is not as simple as a line of code. Being a developer, I know this, however I also know it is not a huge project either. Lets hope they…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    It’s now possible to add contacts with the same name, but Base will display a short warning to make it easier for you to avoid duplicate entries.

Thanks for your feedback, and best wishes,
    Raf

17. Applying local Phone number as BASE CRM phone number.

I will like to use Base CRM using my business phone number to call clients. Right now its showing a (312) area code/phone number when I dial others from Base CRM. I will like to provide a local business number instead, so I can increase business productivity in my local area.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Lead scoring

Lead scoring http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_scoring is a great way to score the leads/contacts on the basis of their online and offline activities.

This is the only reason i am using one more Lead scoring application apart from Base CRM. Check Leadsquared.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for your suggestion! Lead and Deal Scoring is now available for all customers on the Enterprise plan. You can read more about the update on our blog: http://glurl.co/dGJ.

Best,
    Raf

19. More control over the conversion process

The ability to dictate what cards are created when a lead is converted and where the lead information and associated notes are kept upon conversion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Upload Contacts from Address Book

Why can't we upload contacts form the computer just like we can from iphone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    While it’s not a one-click process, it’s very much possible. All you need to do is export the address book contacts and import the file to Base (http://tinyurl.com/qdd2duj).

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base