Base Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

How can we improve Base?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tasks/Deals/Contacts for multiple users!!! Multi Assign Data

We definitely have more than person working on a deal or task or being connected with a contact. We have to have either more than one user assigned to these or the choice to choose 'everyone' or create a 'container'-user with having single users to it.

This is really urgent as currently only one person is reminded and assigned to our projects.

As well it'd be very clever to able to assign one person to more than company (freelancers)!

648 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      46 comments  ·  Collaboration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We had previously released a feature called “Collaboration” that should give you the ability to add other users onto a Lead, Contact, or a Deal.

Here’s a quick guide as a reference – https://support.getbase.com/hc/en-us/articles/203868945-How-Do-I-Collaborate-with-My-Team.

If you do have any questions, please feel free to reach out to support@getbase.com.

Best,
      Jo-Anne

• Ability to mentions collaborator inside the deal's notes

It is common to ask collaborator for updates or questions about the sales, but sometimes the collaborator doest'n see the question on the deals note. It would be great to mention other users in other to follow the sales through the pipeline.

112 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        6 comments  ·  Collaboration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Tag users in notes

As you can tag your friends on Facebook by typing @joebloggs - this would be very useful in Base to draw specific colleagues attention to a note or task

54 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          2 comments  ·  Collaboration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • add contacts to a deal

Hi, I'd like to associate 20 contacts or leads with a deal, and bang them out as I go down the list. For example, I have 50 leads for a $5 million financing of our company and want to assign tasks, follow ups, to do's for our deal team members associated with completing that particular deal. Again, I want my own 50 contacts / leads to be added to that deal, and the other collaborators contacts / leads as well so we can see what each other is doing for their set of leads associated with the dame deal.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            1 comment  ·  Collaboration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for posting!
            I’ve taken the liberty to update the post title, in line with your comment.

You certainly should be able to add contacts to a deal. Can I ask you to contact us at support (getbase.com/company/contact), so that our team can discuss this issue with you and help out?

Best regards,

• SALES IN COLOMBIA

i been using base in the fist level and seems to me very usefull , and interesting, I will like to promote in my country. Do you have any program about it???

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Collaboration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base