Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide visual feedback when you click 'Send Email'

Hey guys,

There's a lag between when I click 'Send Email' and when I get confirmation it is sent. Naturally I'm inclined to click the button again during the lag, but then I worry it might send it twice or cause an error. The whole experience is subtly unsettling.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi Jordan,
    I just wanted to let you know we’ve made it impossible to click the Send button twice.
    Hope this helps, and thanks for the feedback!
    Best,
    Raf

2. tags selectable

Sure would be nice to not misspell or use upper vs. lowercase letters and accidentally create a whole new tag. Is there a way to select existing tags from a list?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Send an email notification for tasks to the person the task is assigned to.

Send an email notification for tasks to the person the task is assigned to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. deals screen

when i go on DEALS, would be great if it keeps memory of my preferences about the STAGE VIEW or ACTIVE DEALS VIEW

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need to be able to add a task from the deal screen

Need to be able to add a task from the deal screen so you don't have to first go to tasks and then assosiate with a contact.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your feedback. I’m happy to say that’s already possible – on a deal’s page, you can add a task by clicking the “+” button in the Tasks section of the right-hand column:http://take.ms/IAPCzP.

Best wishes,
    Raf

7. Task update area website version and android mobile/tablet application...Oh and Iphone.

Small idea that I think will work big. Instead of having a task disappear from the pool of tasks to do. Have it simply crossed out with a line after its been deemed completed & have the option for the user to delete from that pool viewing area.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Quickly send e-mails from deals listing

I work on deals by communicating with contacts and this is a CORE principle of work.

That is why I need an easy to use functionality to be able to look at a deal (stage or active deals view) and click on e-mail (or phone) of the contact assigned to this deal.

Currently you don't enable this from DEALs (btw: you enable this in lead and contact view).

Instead you show TASKs related to this deal. But function of tasks is more or less just to remind me (or a coworker) for things to do latter (call someone, do something,…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base