Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. more phone options

As it is now, there are only two areas to enter a contacts phone numbers (mobile and work). The majority of contacts have at least three phone numbers - Although you can add Fax at the bottom, there is no way to customize a contact for additional phone numbers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi,
    you can use our Custom Fields to include any additional information you need – including phone numbers, email addresses, etc.
    One way to do it is the “Add Field” option at the bottom of a contact’s Edit screen.
    This article is a more in-depth description of the feature:http://support.futuresimple.com/customer/portal/articles/744671

Thanks for your feedback, and best wishes,
    Raf

2. Remember "View" settings

In the Sales Pipeline and Tasks tabs, it is possible to choose which view a person prefers ("Active Deals View" or "Calendar View" etc.)
    Currently, the user's preference doesn't get recorded either within the same session or across sessions.

Making these view preferences part of a user's remembered global settings will result in less annoyance for people who prefer the non-default view.

Cheers,

Jacob

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sources of deals

We should be able to edit deal sources. And also to exclude them, even the native sources.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 'Edit' button for Leads is in another place than i.e. for Contacts

It seems unconsistent how the 'Edit' button for Leads currently is next to the title (have screenshot but cannot attach here?). In Contacts, there's a better design ('edit' button below the entry).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Save my sorting preferences

I'd like to be able to save the way my leads are sorted so that I don't have to set it up each time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sprite navbar

You could probably reduce the number of requests by spriting all navigation icons:
    https://assets.futuresimple.com/images/icons/UI/nav-bar-calendar-new.png

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  mark.stagi responded

Thanks for the feedback Reuben, we are planning on a refresh coming soon that will also make sure everything is optimized.

7. Make URL-type custom fields clickable

Hi,

If I add an extra field which input is a URL, it is not clickable. It would be very handy if content of URL-type fields is clickable

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Let me sort by first letter of company name or persons name w/out having the Actionable Items in the list.

Make sort and search easier to use by allowing sort by first letter of name or company while NOT showing the Actionable Items. Most of the time I don't want to see the Actionable Items when I'm sorting and searching.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to delete fields when not needed

Every time you import data and define a custom field it cannot be deleted
    This causes far to many obsolete fields in the database.

Admin needs the ability to delete custom fields

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Key commands to send emails

I'd love to be able to send an email with a key command like ctrl + d.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Recommend discount

An option to recommend to a friend, forward a link for them to sign up and get discounts on membership for both sides

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A widget for Windows 7 desktop

A desktop widget for Windows 7 desktop that takes me straight to the Base site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The 'send email' button shouldn't take two clicks right after each other. It does. I sent the same email twice. Please block. :)

However fast the user is, two identical emails to the same address is never a good thing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi Asko,
    The Send button registers only one click now. Thanks for the feedback!

15. Smartlist options.

This is what I need as a salesperson.... I need a smartlst that will give me the following information at a glance.

Company name. All PEOPLE associated with that company, and their contact information (phone e-mail etc.).

Id like that as an option in your smartlist.

Why for the love of GOD would you sort alphabetically and mix people and contacts in one column? Please make this happen. PRETTY PLEASE? I find your application sooooooo counter-intuitive to how actual sales people function...everything is backwards!!! Please contact me so that I can walk you through what I mean. This is so…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Gmail auto add feature

It would be great to have an integration with gmail that allowed you to automatically add that gmail user as a lead or contact.

Google's CRM Insightly has this feature and it really saves time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tags on Contacts

I use the "contacts" tab to call through people to talk with them a/b our product. From that view, I'd like to easily add a tag that gives me a sense of their initial interest ("excited", "dead", "hot", "mild", etc). Right now I'm not sure how to do this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Jump quickly from task to associated contact or deal

When looking at a task (especially a note to call someone) then it would be great to be able to jump directly to the associated company and/or contact.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base