Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Performanc Measurement and Planning tools/reports

Track performance/planning by tracking number of tasks completed on time, amount of time tasks run overdue, and the number of tasks that are never completed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to download the information in each Contact Card and each Deal

There isn't current functionality to download each Contact Card or Deal. It would be great to be able to have that as an added feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Email for task

I notice today the email format changed. What I put in for task is now a link that goes to task page. I liked how it was before. What I do is put customers phone number in task. Which my phone turns into link that opens phone dial pad. And I could just click that to call customer. With it being a link now I have to click that, go to website, log in, click customer link (which is very small on phone). find phone number. just seems like a lot of steps just to call. I liked the way…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop advertising to me in the web app

Hey guys, I upgraded to paid, but you still advertise to me to upgrade to your higher tier. I understand doing this if I was on the free package, but one I'm paying, cluttering up my UI with stuff like "Upgrade for Goals" is a bit tacky and annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Jamil responded

You can now hide these Mega plan features from your dashboard by clicking the ‘X’ in the upper right hand corner. Doing this once will hide them permanently. Thanks for your feedback.

5. Auto focus on text fields

When you create a new sale it would be good if the focus was automatically on the text entry field so that you don't have to then move the mouse and click in it. A very small thing but useful. It would apply to all new items you create really, contacts or otherwise.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add custom field capability to lead/opportunity.

We would like to add custom fields to our deals. We have certain information we want to track in order to manage our pipeline that is not in a current sales lead or opportunity record.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Preview attached documents in browser

I suggest creating another option in viewing documents - today the ony way is to download, i think that the possiibilty of opening it in browser will be useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Filter using first 2 or 3 digits of a postcode/zip code. I want to view all prospects in a given postcode area for territory planning.

I want to be able to type the first 2 to 4 letters/numerals of a post/zip code and see all prospects in that area. E.g if I type GL10 then all companies in that postcode region show on my search.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Filter tasks in Dashboard

I would really like for there to be a way where we can filter tasks by due date. For example, " Today, This Week, This Month, etc...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A user type that can only see contacts

It would be useful for my company to have a type of user that can only see and add contact details. We have a number of consultants out in the field that meet people on client sites all the time and it would be great if they could add the contact details for these people into Base. However these guys do not need to see any of the notes, deals or actions related to each company or contact (in fact I would prefer them not to as there are confidentiality clauses in many of our customer and partner agreements).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Copy address info over

Hi, just something i have noticed while adding individuals to the database - it is good that when you enter the company they work for the system creates a company record, but it doesn't copy across any address information, so it is frustrating to have to re-enter it all. An option to copy from individual contact would be really good?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. desktop version - hugely important.

often I work away from internet connection, and need to access data. If you had a phone/web/desktop set up like evernote, this would rock.

ps. congrats on the awesome new design...its getting closer and closer to my ideal tool!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. CSV Template

I don't know if i missed this feature: when importing through csv, should we have a downloadable format or at least a guide on what are the fields that should be considered when creating the csv file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Placeholder / Remembering

When you click back onto the contact list, it brings you back to where you were at before you left the page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show tags on Contacts page

When I'm viewing my list of contacts, there's a lot of empty real estate in each one, even when their contact info shows when I hover over. I'd recommend always displaying tags, too - really helps to go through the list

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. adding other currencies

I would be very very pleased if you can provide other currency options, especially IDR, Indonesian Rupiahs, which I'm currently using.

thanks..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. option to add multiple addresses for a business

eg, we work with several international companies that have headquarters in different countries

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. View Full Custom Field Names online & in iPhone

In both the web view and the iPhone view for Contacts the Titles for Custom Fields are truncated with an ellipsis (...). I like the Android layout with a checkbox on the left and the full title. In the iPhone view, there is plenty of white space where the title could be view, but yet it's truncated.

Thanks you for bringing attention to this!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base