Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

How can we improve Sell?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show outgoing call log that exists on the iOS app on web and desktop application. Currently it does not sync.

Currently when I make a call using the iOS app, after logging the call (Also, logging the call option should show up before I call. Not after.), my outgoing call shows up on the iOS app recent activity ONLY. IT does not sync or show up on the web application or on the Mac desktop application. With the logged outgoing calls only showing up on my iPhone, it makes that function useless when I am in the office using my computer and desktop app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customise and save filters on my dashboard

For example, I would like to be able to view my filtered contacts on my dashboard and save them so my dashboard always shows this filtered list upon login.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the ability to Autodial Leads

When trying to qualify a huge list (or small list) of leads, it would be helpful if multiple leads could be selected and added to the autodial list. The current method requires converting the lead in order to add them to the call list, which defeats the purpose of having a "leads" section.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Male or female?

Under contacts I would like to be able to mark weather some one is a Male or Female.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would really like to see email tracking by deal rather than by contact

I work with several partners on different deals. Since all their correspondence comes up on every deal they are associated with it reduces the value of the email tracking. Couldn't you have a code / email address for each project?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi Will,

You can manually manage the deal associations in the Emails tab (http://glurl.co/dl3), by clicking the green pencil icon next to an email. It should look like this (http://take.ms/spKaF) – you can then remove an email from any relevant deals.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

6. Be able to attach an email to a deal (when full email integration is enabled)

We can see emails from our BAse contacts in email section when full integration is enabled.. but it would be great to be able to add that email to a deal.

At the minute i have to copy and paste the contents to a note in the deal if i want to keep track of the conversation / quotes etc in email relating to a deal.

It would be easier to have a "add to deal" button that adds the email to the deal as a note or incoming email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can now assign emails to deals from the Emails tab using the “Deal Association” button – it shows up when you mouse over email from contacts assigned to deals.
    Thanks for your feedback!

7. In Smart Lists, under the "Actionable" column, provide option that lists upcoming task

This would allow us to use the Smart List as a "sales dashboard", effectively seeing what tasks are up next for each Deal (I don't need all upcoming tasks for each deal, just the most immediate one). Can not imagine this would be tough to implement, so how's about we get this one going? :)

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be able to search within Radius on maps on mobile

Currently you can search by location for leads and contacts, but if they have a suburb or neighborhood as the address, maps sometimes won't pick it up (locality might be different on maps). Instead, have the functionality to search within a certain radius so whenever we are visiting a certain location, we can see all the leads that are nearby regardless of how their address is inputted.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add A,B,C scrolling availability of contacts in web version

Add A,B,C as so on scrolling availability of contacts in web version just like you search for a contact on the android app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make it possible to see the stages of all Active Deals

A simple interface fix: Right now "Active Deals" view allows me to _sort_ deals by stage. But it doesn't display the stage each deal is in. So in looking at it, I can't tell which stage any deal is in.

"Stage View" on the other hand, hides all the deals except those at a particular stage.

Net result: There is *no way* to see my active deals with their stages clearly displayed.

(Right now, Active Deals view does have a confusing group of unlabeled green boxes next to each deal, which fill in corresponding to how many stages the deal…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Users to only see their contacts

Have a check box in the users details to set whether or not they can see all users contacts or just their own.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. include "date created" column in csv lead export file

The ability to sort my leads by "date created" when reviewing the csv in excel would be greatly appreciated. Alphabetical order is fine but chronological order would work well for many users I'm sure.

Thanks in advance

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Recent Activity Menu

It would be helpful if there was a menu at the top that, when clicked, showed maybe the past 5 deals you were just navigating in. Show the deal "name" and the deal customer name. Provides quicker access to deals people work with frequently. I find the lack of this feature slowing me down. We have that type of menu in our current support ticketing system, ZenDesk, and it is really handy.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Active deals View

It would be very good to have an option to filter a certain stage out. e.g. if i sort all deals it shows me all the won deals whereas i would like to see all deals by stage excluding won/lost

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sales tasks linked to a contact

It would be nice to have a feature in Sales where you can create a new task, and link it with a contact. So the task knows that it is attached to this 'Sale' and this 'Contact', and the task is assigned to Base CRM user 'X'.

Then we could see the task through contact or by visiting the sale.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Organization of Sales Stage Order

It would be nice to be able to move quote after another custom created sales stage.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Linefeeds should be observed in a Contact's Description field

I can type multiple lines of text (i.e. a list of short entries) in the Description field. However, once they are shown in the side bar (i.e. adding a note to the contact) the linefeeds are not observed. This makes i.e. a list be concatenated in a way that it makes little sense.

Screenshots on this:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6r7nm7oiuvbemc8/Capture%202013-10-3%20kello%2010.42.32.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/codnt61so2uh7nx/Capture%202013-10-3%20kello%2010.42.12.jpg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Voice

Guys, the new calling feature is great, but YOU MUST WARN USERS ABOUT THE PRICE OF THE CALL!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can change those preferences in your account’s settings, when you select the 24-hour format for time display.

20. Performanc Measurement and Planning tools/reports

Track performance/planning by tracking number of tasks completed on time, amount of time tasks run overdue, and the number of tasks that are never completed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Zendesk Sell Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base