How can we improve Base?

Email Automation

Email automation for everything. Set it and forget it automation for followups, reminders anything. You cant remember everything and it would be great to have this feature made a top priority.

216 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Neil shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This critical and without a roadmap here, we will need to change platforms. Please advise.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to be able to have reminder emails sent from Base automatically 2 hours before scheduled meetings. Could be easily templated and generated by looking at the calendar information.

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Base, you guys are great and already have the info to do the marketing automation - you know when people open or click on links in emails. Marketing automation is becoming a standard option in crms now. Need it asap. Hubspot just launched there marketing automation....

Why has nobody from Base responded here :( we want to stick with them, but are likely going to have to switch to Salesforce because we need this.

• Alan Medvinsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have an automated email tasks. For example:

1) email is sent when lead is created
        2) email is sent when lead is converted to deal

• Zack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sales is really hard without automatic email response. We manage a pipeline with well over 15 new leads per day and automatic email (following a no response of X days) is extremely useful.

This should be a built in feature for any serious sales platform, or should at least be integrated via another provider. This is more important than any other email development (email sentiment analysis, for example, is useless if leads are lost because of mismanaged follow-up).

Please, please, please do this as soon as possible, or we might need to switch to another provider. Base has been fantastic so far so we really don't want to do that.

• Glenn Louis Parker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Besides setting up automated tasks I would like to have auto responders assigned to contacts....

For instance in Sales Force I can set it so a lead gets emailed day 1, 3,5,10,30,60,90 and so on.

And this can be integrated with outside services like awebber or Mailchimp...

This is a core feature for any automated sales force!

Love & Light GLP

• Andy Speight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow a follow up email to be sent (scheduled) after an initial email template is sent. This should be based on if a client has replied to the initial email or not.

• Neil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I simply cant believe that this is such a low request. This is a MUST for sales people. We cant do everything all the time and the current task automation doesn't cut it. I need this NOW folks !! Can I pay for you to customize my BASE ???

Why has not anyone at Base responded? Their customer service is terrible... reflects badly on management/ownership.

• Denis Smykalov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you guys create automatic email follow up.
        Also can you create field with calendar in contact info where we can put clients birthday or anniversary and system will automatically notify about it with some time in advance.

I purchased base because I was told it would work with mailchimp and other email applications to create long-term automated campaigns for our leads.

We have been asking for help (Andrew?) for months. I'm not very happy.

How can we set this up with our account? I'm open to any application that will serve this purpose for each of our users.

• Scott Bauer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great Idea. I have email templates I use after each phone call to review what was discussed and what the next step will be. This type of integration would really improve efficiency

• Ron LaFountain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to couple my Base CRM with an app, perhaps or built in feature of Base, that could create an automated email follow-up to a customer based on an automated rule I set with boiler plate text etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base