How can we improve Base?

Enable Email Template Sharing across the account for all team members

When I create an email template, I'd like to be able to easily share that template with my whole team so it is available for everyone to use.

228 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  support-teamAdminsupport-team (Admin, Base CRM) responded  · 

Hi there, we’ve re-evaluated our roadmap and other key features we’d like to roll out. Unfortunately, we aren’t working on this one right now to focus on some other parts of Base. Keep a look out on our blog @ blog.getbase.com for more details on upcoming feature releases :)

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JamesJames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having this feature makes all the sense in the world. Why have each team member recreate the wheel? It seems to me it would allow for a controllable standard email template set that can be updated once, and all members would be working immediately with the correct template.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agreed. this is a pretty basic feature in many CRMs. Not having this feature causes a lot of extra work and inconsistencies. I hope you re-evaluate this decision.

• KimKim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sigh...this is a pretty basic feature in many CRMs. Not having this feature causes a lot of extra work and inconsistencies. I hope you re-evaluate this decision.

So its now 19 May 2017. Is this going to happen? Surely it's not that a big a coding update...,

I'd like to be able to share the email templates with my assistant. We spent several hours today copying and pasting. A Base update with this option would save our team a lot of time and help us feel more loyal to your software.

• John DubockJohn Dubock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

over due! A world class crm should not force one to create on the fly templates. Make a dedicated area for email.

• Arash EjtemaeeArash Ejtemaee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For a consistent brand message and customer experience, it is imperative to have shared email templates that are managed by our head of marketing team, then rolled out to the team. The way templates are used right now allows for mistakes, errors and inconsistencies.

• Nathan LindleyNathan Lindley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This function would be a life saver. I am the head of marketing and have well-crafted email templates I have created, but it is a GIANT pain in the butt to add them to other accounts!
        Please add this and email scheduling..

Also agree that segmenting templates between leads/contact/deals is extremely annoying. I Constantly have to open a new window, find an old email that I sent to a "lead" then cut and paste it into something I'm writing for a "contact"

No Brainer. Also I hate that they are not available in Leads & Contacts simultaneously. I have to create duplicates. Sometimes a lead and a Prospect get same email. Especially when asked to resend info after you converted them.

• DanielDaniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be nice to see a list of templates and ability to edit/manage them in settings.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base