How can we improve Base?

Sync appointments to outlook calendar

Is it possible to add functionality to the outlook add in so that appointments (and perhaps also tasks) are synced with outlook from Base? (Along the lines of the salesforce outlook add in but which actually works...) We use exchange not google mail (we need higher levels of email security) and have no way of syncing between the 2 calendars, which is a major problem in scheduling meetings.

Thanks

200 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminVictor Black (Admin, Base CRM) responded  · 

Thanks for your feedback! I’m happy to say that we’ve started work on an integration with Office 365’s calendar system, and we’re hoping to roll this out Q3 of this year. We’ll keep you posted!

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're looking into moving forward with Base, but this is a must have for us. Any update on the status?

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are using this option, one request would be that when you add another person calendar to also view their appointments it would be great to show their appointments in a different colour so you can clearly see who's is who's.

• Jared Mulconry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that my organisation is fully on-board with Office 365, this feature is now essential for the Appointments feature of Base to be usable for us.

• Finn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have there been any updates on this? I haven't seen an announcement about it. Thanks!

• Brady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Previous conversations with Base estimated a completion before 2016. How's this coming along?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Victor,
        Any update to this for Office 365's or Outlook 2013's calendar system? It's not feasible for me to use a calendar within here and a separate one in Outlook. Want them to be connected. Please provide an update when you can!

Thanks,
        Brady

• Ollie Brindley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will this work with Exchange server, not just Office 365? These are two completely different services and the original request was Exchange.

• Sarah Penn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Marvellous. If you could also sync to ical properly, that would be great. Calendar mess is my biggest problem right now!

• Ronnie Van Zant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't use Google services. I use Microsoft for all of my hardware and software because it is a seamless integration, but Base seems to be lacking any integration with Live Calendar. The only Microsoft product I see it integrates with is Outlook contacts. Is there a way to add Live Calendar integration as well, so people who don't use Google Calendar can have options too?

Feedback and Knowledge Base