How can we improve Base?

Scheduled email sending

In addition to being able to send an email right now, one could set a date and time when it should be sent. This allows for multiple use cases:
- hide the actual time I wrote it (i.e. Mon 3:05am) since it looks better as 8:30am :)
- emphasize the effect by trying to hit a certain time (i.e. when the person comes to office, after lunch, ...)
- allow making a 'template' (i.e. scheduling without delivery date); so I can draft the email and finish later

There should be a list of pending emails, and ability to go and edit or remove them from the delivery list.

727 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Asko Kauppi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

43 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Céline KALADJIAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still no update on this? I've started looking into other CRM solutions because this is much needed. Just as the HTML signatures.

• Austin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this feature be implemented? I'm considering switching CRMs due to the lack of it.

• Mathias Hessler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 I second this, or rather, "37 it"! Requested since 2013, ah the joys of using Agile-developed software! Never mind pesky users, the Scrum team knows best what needs to be developed!! Shiny new UI bling of course! Ah we love shiny UI bling... ;)

• josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has one of the highest number of vote - its been requested for over almost 4 years - yet no reply or response from the Base team on this - where on the roadmap is this feature?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Base,

We've been asking for this for four years. What it is the ETA for this?

Super important! Very often I'm not at my computerm when I would like to send an e-mail. This means that i sometimes have to use gmail, when I'd rather do all the work in base.

Let us have this feature please :)

Hello base because lack of email scheduling we must use other tools like YesWare and we cannot put all our templated mail in base.

PLEASE IT IS IMPORTANT !!! :-)

• Carrie Gibori commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Deciding between different CRMS. Base looks awesome but missing this one key feature. Surprised such a slick CRM is still missing the ability to schedule/send later emails. Many other CRMS have this feature. Is this on the horizon?

I think the best would be to replicate what Boomerang for Gmail offers (schedule, send later and MOST importantly: come back if no reply).

• Vadym commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When do you plan to implement this functionality ?
        basically key points are:
        1) Ability to schedule emails for individual or group
        2) Ability to remove individual recipients from already scheduled email list.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base