How can we improve Sell?

Integration with Zendesk

This would be so ideal - and would bring support and sales much closer together.

285 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sebastian Vibe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Deepak Teja Paripati commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi All,

While I am sure Base team is continuously working on building the integration between Base and Zendesk,

I would like to jump in here, to talk about how is Pipemonk http://bit.ly/Base-Zendesk solving this big problem, in simple.

1. Sync your contacts and customers bi-directional (both new and update)
        2. Sync your organizations and companies bi-directional (both new and update)
        3. Sync ticket information from Zendesk to Base.

This are the core list of features the integration between Base and Zendesk should suffice for and Pipemonk has built it.

The big question. Pricing?

1. First 30 days free subscription (no credit card required)
        2. 299$ for the next 11 months
        3. Free integration with one e-mail marketing app (mailchimp or active campaign or campaign monitor)
        4. 24 x 7 technical customer support
        5. 1 product manager to have regular meetings to understand any new product requirements

What are we waiting for then?

Demo? Please drop in an email to deepakteja@pipemonk.com and we shall fix a meeting for a quick demo too.

"Data! Data! Data! If not synced cannot be used wisely!"

Check http://bit.ly/BaseStar and see how Pipemonk integrates Base with 10 other apps!

Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The first post on this thread was back in 2013. With the demand for this integration to be created I do not understand how this was not a top priority... Two years later and still nothing.

The issue for us is we still have time to jump from Base to a CRM that supports the Zendesk integration before we really start to use Zendesk.

Hi,

We @ Pipemonk are solving this problem of integrating your crm with zendesk seamlessly.

However, I am not here to sell my product, but to learn from you more on the problems and pain points you are facing in syncing these both apps.

http://bit.ly/Base-Zendesk

What we think the problems are:-

1. Firstly, syncing new contacts bi-directional between Base and Zendesk.
        2. Second, syncing information update on contacts bi-directional between Base and Zendesk.
        3. Then, syncing organizations and companies also along with contacts between the apps.
        4. And, syncing ticket information from Zendesk to Base across your contact record.

Please share your views on the features mentioned above.

How about a brief call this week to walk you through a quick demo?

Looking forward.

Deepak Teja
        Product Manager, Pipemonk
        deepakteja@pipemonk.com

Hi
        Any news on this? I realise it is up to Base to get back with an ETA. We are currently using Base and at this stage implementing Zendesk in our Customer Care so huge expectations with this upcoming integration :-)

Hi Todd,

Check this out.

Ready to use integration to sync Base CRM with Zendesk.

And also at the best price you ask for after 30 days of free trial and 5 star rated 24x7 customer support team.

Please let me know if interested.

You can check our landing page and let me know in case of any further clarifications.

Thank you! Will look forward.

Deepak Teja | Product Manager
        Pipemonk
        deepakteja@pipemonk.com

Hi All,

Not sure if you have checked our landing page

Please go through the detailed use-cases we are handling with our product while integrating Base CRM with Zendesk (bi-direction).

And also let us know if interested to try our product to sync your apps.

We can provide you with 45 days free trial with 24x7 dedicated 5 star rated customer support.

Looking forward. Let's start syncing :)

Thanks.

@Sebastian

Can I get your email.

I have been trying to reach you to discuss you requirement.

Because we have built this integration (pipemonk.com) and would like to discuss more in detail with you on the same.

Looking forward.

• Sebastian Vibe-Petersen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've also been in contact with Zendesk and it seems they're waiting for Base - since Zendesk have an open API.

Base Team - these kind of integrations are very important.

Mark,

Do you have an update for everyone? You mentioned end of 2015 and we are now in 2016. There seems to be a lot of requests for this.

• Deepak Paripati commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi All, While I see a huge number of people looking out for some help to integrate Base crm and zendesk, we @pipemonk can help you out! If interested, please write to deepakteja[at]pipemonk.com

Still waiting for an update on this. Mark said this quarter which ends in 3 weeks.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base