How can we improve Base?

Ability to mentions collaborator inside the deal's notes

It is common to ask collaborator for updates or questions about the sales, but sometimes the collaborator doest'n see the question on the deals note. It would be great to mention other users in other to follow the sales through the pipeline.

112 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Thiago Diniz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to be able to @mention other members of the team, is this being considered?

• Carey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As mentioned below, there should be an ability to have threaded communications within Base regarding a contact, lead, deal, etc. I should be able to respond / comment on a note. And I should be able to tag users. Like an embedded Slack.

• Katie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Right now we assign user a task to view notes if there's something they need to see. Just mentioning them in the notes would be so much easier!

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree. We need to be able to have conversations inside of Base.

• Gaurav Mishra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Similar feature needed here. I think collaboration is the key in all softwares we use. Right, now we can only create tasks for others. We need a way to collaborate internally.

• Garrett Dodge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Along the same lines I'd like to be able to @ mention any contact. So I could put notes on a company and at mention the relevant contacts in the notes. That may also include system users.

Feedback and Knowledge Base