How can we improve Base?

One view of the customer - 2 way Sync Base, Xero, Google, MailChimp

I'd really like the commitment for Base to be my single view of our customers from all integration partners.

This means a 2 way sync - between all integration 3rd party apps.

So this means syncing, companies, contacts, payments, invoices, bills, activities tasks emails, opens, clicks etc

I know that this is a big ask, but this would be the most important issue to master as we grow out our customer database. Using these tools & as more tools are brought into the ecosystem e.g. Marketing automating tools

243 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sam Schuurman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Deepak Teja Paripati commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi All,

If you are to integrate Base CRM with Xero (bi-direction), please visit http://bit.ly/base-xero

In brief, our product, Pipemonk deeply integrates Base CRM with Xero,

1. We sync your 'won' deals from Base CRM to Xero as invoices
        2. We sync all your customer information (contact details and company details) corresponding to your 'won' deals to Xero (and also vice-versa).
        3. We sync all your product information (line items and inventory) corresponding to your 'won' deals to Xero (and also vice-versa).

Please let me know if interested to try our product for free for 45 days with 5 star rated 24x7 customer success team to solve any small clarification or issue.

Looking forward. Thanks.

• Deepak Paripati commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually it is very important to keep your crm in sync with your email marketing tool and accounting tool on the other side. Said that, there is no player in the market or the base themselves solving the big problem.

While we have already done the same for users of zoho crm to connect with xero and quickbooks online, we are doing it for base and a couple of more crms.

I am keen to have a quick chat with all of you who have the pain point.

Please write to deepakteja[at]pipemonk.com and I can quickly hop on to a call with you to understand the requirements better and deeper. Tx.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see tighter integration with Mailchimp as well. At the moment it is like I am running two different customer lists.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Base, any updates on improving MailChimp integration with more info (i.e. opens, clicks)?

• Ben Larcey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be perfect, I think mailchimp would make a great start to this. Visibility of when contacts open emails would be a great feature.

Deeper integration with Mailchimp's marketing automation features would be cool too, e.g. the ability to sign up a cold lead/deal (the lead section lacks any finese so we use new deals for all leads) to a marketing automation series of emails from within base.

Feedback and Knowledge Base