How can we improve Base?

Multiple Pipelines

Having multiple Pipelines would be nice in order to track projects that might not be directly related to sales.

520 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

52 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brendan Florez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multiple pipelines for less than $125/mo would be a good idea. How about you give people an option to pay an extra $10/mo per account just for that feature?

• Angela Irizarry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to know if we are eligible for this feature upgrade. This sounds like the solution to one of our biggest challenges with Base.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can we justify at a STARTUP to use Base at $125 (because multiple pipeline is a deal breaker for our business) as opposed to getting Pipedrive at $12?

• Jason A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's really disappointing to read that you're only making this enterprise only. Poor form Base.

• Mishal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on Folks!

These features are available to Enterprise (only) because ... (I dunno) we pay for it? (and you don't).

Our (Enterprise) bill (per user) is what justifies the R&D expense to create and implement these new features in the first place. Your $25/mo barely covers your own costs, and certainly doesn't contribute towards to costs of these new features. So, why do Starter users expect the same features as Enterprise? Kind of blows my mind really.

It makes sense that Enterprise gets these features (we paid for it's development - not you).

You folks on the Starter package are hardly justified in expecting any new features at all. You don't deserve it as much as Enterprise clients who pay more. Why is that such a hard concept?

Not sure why anyone would expect a "starter" package to take 'priority' over an "enterprise" package. The moment Base starts coddling "Starter" clients over "Enterprise" clients is the moment they lose their Enterprise clients in the first place (including us).

Also - If Base offers ALL these features to Starter Packages, you can bet your back-side that ALL the enterprise accounts would DOWNGRADE. So, from a logical (business) stand-point, many of these arguments don't make sense to other Base clients. I'm sure there's a lot of head-shaking at Base when reading these comments by "Starter" package clients who want "ALL" the features that Enterprise clients have. Pony up and pay for it, or don't complain.

Hi Mark, that's so great!

The only thing is, we suggested that and it's really disappointing to see it only going to enterprise accounts!

At least offer it to us here that put in our votes to make it a priority...

• Matthew gibbons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@james I know! It's so frustrating. I love Base CRM but there are competitors out there that allow multiple pipelines at more than half the price of even their Starter subscription but I feel "tied in" to base because of their excellent telephony functionality yet any new functionality seems to be for higher plans only (thinking SSO and now this).

• Fabio Oliveira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mark I just upgraded for Enterprise for this feature but I am struggling to find where I can configure the multipel pipelines. Please advise!

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enterprise Only.... *sigh*
        Looks like I'll have to look into a third party database for post sales tracking after all.

We need a different Pipeline for the different products we sell. We are jewellers and an engagement ring sale is very different process then a wedding band but at the moment the states for the different sales show up in the same reports. Would be awesome if you could use different pipelines for different products.

• Adminmark.stagi (Admin, Base CRM) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks everyone for your feedback and patience here. This is still being worked on and very close to being finished. We will update this idea shortly when it's available for everyone!

• Karin Nielsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with everyone else who has commented here. Pls can we have an ETA for this feature? I just finished my free trial and realised it's not here so will have to switch unless it's coming very soon.

• Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this feature. CRM is incredibly fluid but this seems to be the only issue holding me back from being a client in your pipeline.

I have given 3 votes for this matter, been waiting for it since we started using Base over a year ago. Please let us how we can make this happen?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base