Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zoltán Lehóczky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is possible. Even though you can't directly edit HTML from within Base, if you select the signature's WYSIWYG output (like from your mail client, or an HTML text editor's rendered output) and copy it to the Base signature textbox, it'll retain formatting.

• LuckyShot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a shame that we cannot use HTML, all my competitor's emails look AMAZING yet we are stuck with ugly cheap emails... This is costing us a lot of business since the first impression we give sucks compared to our competitors.

It's been 5 years since this was posted so I guess if BaseCRM doesn't listen, we are LEAVING.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I havent been to use my signature in base, the layout cant be done with picture and text correctly

• Karlis Vilcins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It does not work - I can insert picture, but the layout when picture and signature text is side by side does not work yet..

• Stephen Bennett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an HTML signature in Gmail. I've just gone to the settings|signature area, highlighted and copied this and then pasted the results straight into the signature box in base.

I now have base using an HTML signature with logo/images that's identical to my regular email.

That'll do for now and may help others :)

• Jack Stern commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this not updated yet :(

This is the biggest downfall of BASE today. BASE is great ( Best CRM i have used ) and using emails through BASE is also great... but the signature layout is terrible. This is an easy fix.

• Jon Butler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you, Ash with Base Support, for reopening this and allowing us to continue voting. I look forward to seeing this feature added in the near future.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please reopen and allow us to continue voting. +1 from me. It seems crazy that this has not been resolved.

• Charles Nitze commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is NOT COMPLETED. Rich text =/= HTML formatting for signatures. Please enable a code or html edit option for email signatures.

• Ben Calder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please upgrade this, my email signatures do not display the logo image. Full HTML support would be much better.

• Wulf Solter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please reopen this ticket. While I appreciate editing rich text, this is not full HTML signature support.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base