(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminJosh Bean (Product Marketing Manager, Base CRM) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded  · 

Hi All,

You can now add images, links, and text formatting in emails composed in Base, as well as in the email signature you configure in Base.

Thanks for your support for this idea!

Best regards,

33 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Harm-Jan Tamminga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great to have the ability to outline the text in an email.
        So from the left, or outline from the middle, or from the right.
        Thanks

• Nick Aj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HTML emails get average 80% more response than text. When you can offer this service contact me..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a Realtor and I love base but without the ability to create good looking formatted emails base is becoming a liability, it does the crm part amazingly well but needs to portray a professional image for its users and the email is letting it down badly. Please fix it as I don't want to chage crms again!!

• AdminRafal Ociepa (CSS, Base CRM) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        What additional formatting options would you like to see, apart from the ones available at the moment? We continue to iterate on our email experience, and the more feedback we have, the better we can meet your needs.

Thanks, and all the best.

This is a sales CRM. The ability to send an email with more formats than bold, underline, italics, bullets & hyperlinks is absolutely essential. This is not good enough and as a current user with 5 seats and massive campaign coming up in the next week I am considering moving away from this CRM. Email is an essential part of sales...fix it up guys!

• Nicola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking at Base for our organization's new CRM, and this is essential for us.

I need to format the text into italics/bold and emphasis certain points by changing the color of the text or add images.
        It would also be great if there was a feature to cc/bcc other people.

I need to be able to put links into emails and also to auto insert the relevant first name when sending in bulk.

Must Have. However, I do have a Mailchimp account for such actions, and I wish Base could retrieve report information and register in the notes, or another tag, the e-mails sent through Mailchimp, the ones opened and clicked. It would be an awesome feature.

Any possibility?

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an absolute must have, guys. Even very basic icons such as company logo have to be offered as an option. The thought of having to move huge lists of contacts into a mailing program is the not the happiest thought I have every day.

• Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why doesn't your email allow for links and formatting? I like your product, but this can be a deal breaker

It would be amazing if we could integrate our business header into email through Base...when we email through the system, it's less professional than when we do it from our outright email accounts. We want to send emails and track them internally to Base, but it just doesn't make sense right now.

We cant use base for emails as there is no way of adding the company logo. Base is a great product but the email system fall short

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base