How can we improve Sell?

Being able to include attachments

It would be great to allow for attachments to the CRM. Especially if your sole purpose to obtain sales. Part of the sales process requires uploading quotes, documents etc.

172 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
B.J. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alexander B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rafal,
    Is it possible to easily add the ability to attach the web URL of a document (aka SharePoint or DropBox) rather than a physical document? This way we can still use our own cloud managed document system but Base will link us directly there?

• Scott McLaughlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We don't use gmail and Dropbox leaves us with security concerns. We do use Evernote business , so perhaps at a minimum an evernore integration for file storage would be a great idea but I imagine for everyone else local storage would be the knockout punch........ Even if those files were only accessible via the web interface

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Insightly CRM does this using Google Drive integration. Seems easy for Base to be able to knock this out. Here is what we need:

1. We go to a contact/customer's file and we should see a list of their documents by category. All the files for that customer can be stored using Google Drive (to save space on Base CRM) or Base can offer an upload feature too (storage is getting cheaper). So I want to see the files/folders but I don't mind if when I click on the file it takes me to Google Drive. As long as I can glance at their photos, pdfs, proposals, work orders etc. Not sure related to a sale.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to upload pdf's directly to contacts / companies so that all users can see them.

• Chay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent idea. Drive and dropbox are personal only so this would help a great deal

• Duane Goff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the dropbox integration but it would be great to be able to attach .pdf files to a contact/company.

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this 100%. So far i like the system very much but it is crucial to be able to upload and attach files associated with contacts and deals.

Feedback and Knowledge Base