How can we improve Sell?

Ability to add appointments to Base

Being able to create appointments in Base, not tasks. An appointment is a meeting with someone, a task is something that needs to be completed.

509 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminJosh Bean (Product Marketing Manager, Base CRM) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Miguel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

The appointments work great. In the attendees section you should be able to add base users as well as contacts and leads. This would help when an appointment needs more than one base user in attendance.

Thanks for considering this.

• Danyel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi again,

Now that I've noticed this morning the if you click the Calendar icon and switch to Month view all of your Tasks and Appointments are on the Calendar, I would like to suggest that add either the ability to determine a specific color for Tasks and Appointments or at least just make them less similar.

Thank you again for considering this!

• Danyel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

First, let me say thanks for the new feature, it is proving quite useful.

If I may I would like to suggest that there needs to be a way to complete an Appointments much as with Tasks. Ideally, the same checkbox as with Tasks would be fine, but it would also be nice if when you check this off it would open a Note window in order for one to enter a completion note.

By the way, this would also be nice for Tasks and would help eliminate some mouse clicks...

Thank you for considering this!

• jeff.davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been waiting for something like this for a while. How do I go about activating this for my account?

• Larry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for adding this feature!

We would like the ability to use our own company's header image or logo in the email invite. At quick glance the current invite looks like the meeting is with Base. With new leads they may be quick to discard the email if they aren't reading the email details.

• Saurabh Tripathi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Prioritising task: Rafal you can also provide one click option for important calendar events. For example Base provide option for "Hot Deals".

Hi Siro, Hope you got your reply from Rafal Ociepa. Also I agree with you regarding importance of separating task from appointment. However the same can be achieved by providing category (customised or predetermined) under calendar/appointment section.

An appointment is nothing but calendar entry with invite function. A calendar entry can be categorized as Appointment, Task, Call etc. Calender/Task management is one of the most important function of CRM and base score poorly for this purpose. Rest of the CRM is outstanding otherwise. However this is my opinion and BASE management can differ regarding funtionality.

• Siro Perez - Roundcape commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Saurabh, I saw your post: "Hi Just went through you new feature (Appointment)". Is this new? How have you enabled this? I don't see it in my Tasks or calendar view... Thanks, I need this for a client implementation of Base I'm currently working on, setting up appointments separe from tasks is a must for the client (and me!).

Hi Just went through you new feature (Appointment), After adding invitee, it ask us to "save and send", which is not recommended as user may not want send an invite to client from my base account.

I would suggest there should be two options once you enter invitee/contact, "Save" and "Save and Send". Also after this feature a separate task section do not make any sense. and entire calender can very easily synced to Gcal

• Simon Brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seconding Daniel Benoit's point, we need an ETA on this, when will this feature be launched?

• Daniel Benoit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to have an update on the progress of this feature? Potential ETA?

This is a big thing.

Thanks!

• Simon Brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There also needs to be the option to set the appointments/tasks at any time, rather than just on the hour. Also reminders need to be included.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Yes! Yes!! An important part of my business is knowing who I've met with but more importantly who I have yet to meet with. 400 company contacts and 9 product lines...who has seen what and when...Linking contacts to Calendar/appointments would help me immensely!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, yes yes. Appointments would be set in google's calendar and have different alert settings and you would be able to set exact times including how long the appt. will last. If it would be easier initiate the appointment and provide a link into google's calendar to edit it.

• Gaurav Mishra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration to Gcal would be great! Don't miss that feature. My life moves with my Gcalendar :)

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base