How can we improve Sell?

Multi-language version/localization

It Would be great to have a french or multi-language version. Base is very helpfull!

359 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Patrick Bussieres shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Asko Kauppi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you want to do professional, yet crowdsourced (kind of) translations, Transfluent.com does that. I met their people at the Slush festival and they seem to be good and enthusiastic about their work. Just saying in case the managing of the translations is the problem.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Base & QuoteBase team, Please consider to upgrade programme version for non English speaking countries. Please consider to do it in Polish. Thanks!

I strongly believes that users around the world would use your products if they were in other languages than English. In deed that's most international language but it still may be complicated for many. Muliti-language version seems like the best option for now. In person I am asking for one in Polish. Please do understand need of your clients and upgrade it soon. That will be more than appreciate. Your sincerely - the costumers

• Egil Helland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multilanguage support, in particular for Client Space, is a must to use those features for those of us in non-English native speaking countries.

Yes !
    The Lead Capture Form is available in different languages. The French version may get better soon...

My second priority would be the Client Space, which is only in English at the present time.

• Ruben Casillas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it was in spanish i would upgrade 3 users immediately. Not all of my employees and clients speake english. So it would be awesome to be spanish translated.

the spanish translation is good, but on the form field for the last name you have "appelido" its supposed to be "apellido" with only one P and 2 Ls.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base