How can we improve Sell?

Activity for a contact would aggregate under the company

When I add a note to John Q of Acme Inc. I would like that note to show up when I view the activity page for Acme Inc.

Why? Multiple sales people contact multiple people in the same company is losing deals. If they can see who has recently contacted someone from the same company it would prevent this.

692 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kevin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Oliver Brindley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is okay, but seems only half implemented. For one, you always have to remember / rely on your sales people to remember to click the dropdown box to "Display this note" on the other cards. And then if you forget to do this there is no way to change it afterwards. There needs to be a global setting to make this the default across all accounts in my opinion, or quite simply it should be the default behaviour and the user should have to use the dropdown to choose otherwise.

Secondly, this isn't enabled on mobile (Android at least) - I'm hoping that this will happen very soon as currently it's frustratingly close to working properly!

• Parham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will the aggregated activities also be visible in the companies possible deals? Cause they should.

• Corey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why has no one responded to this comment? Other CRMs allow you to see all the activities from the main company page, including tasks and emails

• Fredrik Ericson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree with this. To hinder wasteful contacting of clients and to easier see what coulleagues are doing it would be great to be able to see all notes on deals and employees when looking at a compnay card.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only feature that is preventing me from joining Base. Because of this, I will likely have to go with Close.io, which I would prefer not to. Not encouraging that the most requested feature hasn't been addressed in 2 years...

• Kyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even bigger problems arise when you have contact records with company phone numbers .. Email addresses..

• Alexander B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to bump this issue up and remind the Base team that this is an important feature for us. It would help us avoid duplicate entry and help to manage our interactions with employees within a company. I see it is under review... I hope this means a solution is coming soon. This is our top request.

• Kaare Beck-Fischer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also need this feature. Currently the interface is duplicated - 'Company' view and 'Employee' view is very similar even though the needs are different. 'Employee' view should hold the dialogue (calls, mails, etc.) while Company should provide an aggregate view of the account.

• Rene' Martan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with all. I started to use Base CRM a couple of weeks ago. Only now I see that the issue was reported two years ago and there is still same issue!
        It's absolutely of vital relevance to have an global view of tasks and activity inside an Company connected to all company employees. In fact I saw that if I have an phone call with someone of the Company, this call is logged only under his name and not under the company too. Then if there was created an task or appointmant before under other employee of the company, I must remember to switch to all other people to see all activity with that company! This is an big issue inside an CRM. Please let us know after two years, if you're going to correct the problem soon.
        Guys I would to ask you what other crm you're using? I've tried Nimble, Insight and Zoho but from Base I like the phone calls log that instantly appears when the phone call finish. I think that if Base Support answer soon and will apply the correction asked, Base CRM is one of better CRM! There is only UI little issue; I'd like to see the UI more contrasted in separated section for more readability both in web section and inside the mobile App.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a MAJOR issue for us. We will switch to a different CRM solution if it is not resolved in the coming months. IT appears it is one of your TOP requested features and has been on this list for over 2 years. Can you please update me on the progress???

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I almost left base when I saw how well some other CRM's show all the relevant info on the accounts page. This is a weakness of base at this time.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe that after over two years of this being suggested there is still no physical changes to Base to reflect this.

The same goes for many of the other suggestions on this board - Some are quite a few years old with no solution implemented.

Quite disappointing really!

also another urgent and very basic CRM requirement. did you guys actually speak to CRM users before developing this product?

Hi - Just another vote of someone who wants this asap. There are ugly workarounds like doubling up notes, just leaving all notes in Companies, etc but these are likely to ensure salespeople stop using due to the effort. I thought this was standard CRM stuff, please update!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base