How can we improve Base?

Send Emails From Different Email Addresses in Base

The ability to switch between different email addresses when you send an email from Base.

850 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminJosh Bean (Product Marketing Manager, Base CRM) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

118 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow us to link multiples email address to a deal. Lots of companies have multiple team members that get involved in the decision making process.

Also... many of our homeowner prospects have joint email addresses with a spouse but then reply with their personal address.

Example... one of my prospects has a joint email address with his wife. They declined a project after my follow up email. He used his own email address to reply to my follow up but it wasn't recorded in Base. I ended up sending him another follow up because I didn't see the decline email under his deal. It was quite embarrassing.

Thanks. I really love this app though.. Please don't take my constructive criticism here as a harsh complaint :)

• Michele di lorenzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use basically 2 email, info and my direct email. If Base would allow to control both, this option would really make the service more complete

• fdsaf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to switch over to Base from a competitor but will not be doing so specifically due to the lack of support of multiple email addresses. This is a major gap in your product that most other vendors offer!

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use multiple emails for my business through gsuite, and it's annoying to have to leave base to email utilizing those

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use multiple emails for my business, and it's annoying to have to leave base to email from my alternate emails. this eliminates by ability to effectively track my conversations for each branch of my business.

• Peter DeLuca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too!

Very disappointed after subscribing to Base, using it for a few weeks, to find out that you can't email emails from an email account other than the one that you signed up with. I send emails to various clients all working for the same company but because i have multiple roles.

It's also a matter of a gmail alias that I had been using. I'd like to use Base for ALL my email correspondence... but this limitation makes it difficult. Not to mention, if I had to choose a preference if I can only use one email address, it's the one that I didn't use when I signed up. So if I change it now, it looks like I'll lose all the email correspondence that I've been sending and receiving with the email address that is more of a secondary account.

Please Help!

• LRT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to import emails - leads - from multiple domains and then answer them as per the company or domain in question...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would desperately need to integrate multiple email accounts to Base. For example I'm monitoring our sales@ support@ press@ info@ etc. email accounts and these should also be tracked in Base but definitely do not need a separate user account.

I hope this is on your pipeline.

• Mathias Hessler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when using an email account with aliases, it can be very important in client communication to be able to select the right alias. It's a real weakness that Base is tied to the email address that happens to be the username you log in with. Please implement the ability to changes this!

• Jacob Gibbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a major miss. The outbound emails are probably not too important from other addresses, but at least being able to incorporate the inbound emails to distribution groups would be incredibly useful. Right now, I am copying and pasting email content into the notes... YUCK!

• Jesper Andersen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have two primary email adresses and I just learned today that only one can sync with Base! I have to look for other CRM as the is a deal breaker. So sorry to learn this.

• Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely need the ability to add multiple emails. I Have 2 companies and a gmail account and need to be able to integrate them all

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base