How can we improve Base?

Ability to store standardised emails

When adding contacts or leads it is very useful to be able to quickly email the lead with any standardised content. Thanks.

432 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded  · 

Hi,

I’m happy to let you know that email templates, along with merge tags, are now available in Base!
    You can check our blog (blog.getbase.com/new-feature-email-templates-and-merge-tags-now-available) for details about the feature.
    Thanks for your feedback!

Best regards,

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Arnau Grasas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

Why are templates not available for "Leads"? I need to send e-mails to leads before knowing if the are real contacts, and using templates would save me a lot of time!

Thanks guys, hope you fix this please.

• Joanne Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wondering about the ETA on the Email Templates or ability to send standardised emails. It would be a huge benefit to my organisation.

• Cesar Medina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - Having the ability to use pre-written emails within base would be invaluable for keeping up the personal touch with clients, updating them on upcoming sales events, etc.

• Stuart Steene-Connolly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an ETA for this feature? My team is begging for this feature. They keep having issues using templates from Apple Mail syncing to Base. This is seriously going to be a deal breaker for my team at my next quarterly sales meeting. A date for release could help me save some face.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of the most frequently requested features from my team. Is there any update on whether or not BaseCRM is actively working to support this?

Thanks!

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not a solution, just a quick workaround, but it won't work for those using Android (correct me if I'm missing out on a way to involve Android). One could store a "template" as a keyboard shortcut. Settings>General>Keyboards>Shortcuts>Add New Shortcut...
        Now, potentially, it could work, at least, until something else becomes available.

Base has about everything a sales guy needs while on the street EXCEPT email templates. We need a faster easier solution to connect with prospects and also we need to be able to use triggers to move customers through the sales process. Is this being worked on??

• EJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this still not getting any attention from Base team. I understand this can be done via Yesware and few others. But that takes you back to having to leave base and use another 3rd party. Come on guys!

Not a turnkey solution Alan, but perhaps storing such 'scripts' as Word Docs within your repository? Will allow for sharing, single-source and a fairly quick 'plug and play' model..

• Nick Burdick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. I use Yesware for this today, but having it work inside Base email would be perfect!

Tout looks like it might do the trick- and since it also integrates with gmail as a chrome extention, all the emails will still show up in base. pretty slick

• Elliott Thorpe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this is something that my team is needing urgently. Would love to see a function for automation in regards to emails and deal stage

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base