How can we improve Base?

Ability to export reports in PDF

Ability to export the reports to PDF, and do a PDF "status report" with a dashboard of deal pipeline, won/lost deals, and decomposition by deal source.

409 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pedro Aguiar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Adminsupport-team (Admin, Base CRM) responded  · 

Hello All!

Thanks for the feedback here, we really appreciate it! I just wanted to get you guys a quick update here. Unfortunately, this isn’t a feature we’ll be releasing at the moment. If you’d like to print these reports, you can also use the print function in the browser that you’re using.

Also, we’ve released the Smart Lists feature that allows you to print after putting together a dashboard of items you’d like to see. Reach out to us at support@getbase.com if you’d like to learn more!

Best,
    Jo-Anne

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys....all these reports mean nothing if we can't provide printed copy's of what we are doing to our clients....i get paid on my reports, i need then printed out.

• Carson Hammett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. I report up line to owners that need to see only reporting and share reports outside my department with co-workers. Neither of these groups should have access to Base CRM, but they do benefit from the information in reports.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it is a good idea to allow for report export into PDF to make it easy to send to teams/board etc.

• Zach Freeman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a print/download data button to all reports in Base.

I create monthly reports for our investors and would love to be able to easily export the graphs and data from the reports.

• Greg Stewart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To add to this - I would love to be able to filter and export as a PDF "events" (as in: comments made, emails sent, visits/appointments) for a selected number of accounts over a week so I can report to my management what I've been up to with certain key accounts. (Most of our company is not on Base and likely never will be, so a PDF of what I'm up to would be great).

• Sheena Orchard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to export data from the report tab but this feature is not currently available - please consider this idea!

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a deal breaker for us. We need to be able to export reports and email to stakeholders. Also, would be great to have deal reports with last action/next action or status by deal.

• Mark Radford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to select a group for direct mail merge - a CSV file of contacts - the Christmas Card list. This cannot be done now in BASE, but every other CRM I've used offers this feature.

• Victor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Export into PDF or Excel or other formats - maybe even just have an API to export the data easily?

• Chay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an amazing feature (please make it available on the $15 plan!).

In order to show a monthly 'bank manager' sales report I currently have to go into settings and export all base data, open the deals csv in excel, delete all the useless columns, do text to columns to get rid of the timestamp on 'deal moved to stage' so just the date is left, filter the rows by the relevant date range, etc. etc. etc.

A PDF/excel export of these key metrics would be hugely more beneficial than the current fancy pie charts and graphs in the reports dashboard.

Please consider!

• Victor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! As a user, in order to report to my team and my Board appropriately, I want to export the reports into a PPT, PDF or Excel file so.

Given the report page, when I click Export report, and I choose the date range, and I chose the type of report I want to export, and I chose the file format for exporting, then my export automatically downloads.

• Erica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely. This would make a big difference in the functionality of the reporting.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base