Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. sync with iCloud

have the calendar, text and email sync with iCloud

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  iOS Mobile Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Different Deal Types (and different automation templates)

There are a few different types of deals we have and it would be useful to have either different automation templates or perhaps different deal types.

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. logging a meeting (like logging a call)

Once I have a meeting with a client/customer, I want to LOG that meeting (like logging a call) with summary, action items, follow-up tasks etc.

I don't always use "Appointments" as the source of scheduling and keeping track of the meetings so I would like the OPTION of logging a meeting without having it necessarily linked to an appointment.

Key things - to have who was there at the meeting, what was the topic, where did it take place, meeting outcomes, follow-up, action items, suggestion to send a follow-up email -- and then did this move the deal forward (i.e.…

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Relationship linking - link contacts to build networks

Any CRM should allow you to link people/contacts. For example, your client Mr X was referred by Mr Y and is also advised by Mr A in another capacity. This should also be reportabel.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sync Tasks With Outlook

It would be great if the Base Task list synced with Outlook Task lists

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Outlook  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Task Templates

Add a series of tasks based on preset user defined templates. i.e. apply the template to set a task to follow up with customer 60 days after the date in a custom field, like 'closing date'.

Automated actions doesn't cover it. I want to choose when to apply the template to add these tasks, and the tasks should be able to be based on data contained in custom fields.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to transfer calls to transfer number mid call

Ability to transfer calls to transfer number mid call

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show contact`s last activity in overlay of incoming call

Its will be nice to show also contact`s last activity (last Note or last Call note) in overlay of incoming call.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Synchronisation Outlook and Base calender

I do not know if it is possible to synchronize the calenders of Base and Outlook together. I find very annoying allways to add the appointments twice because the calenders are not synchonize

Thanks for the support

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Outlook  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to edit dates for tasks and notes

When creating or editing a task or note having the functionality to change the date. For example, entering a note about a meeting that was held yesterday could be dated as yesterday instead of the date the note was created.

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow for low cost "Observer" user accounts

I have team members that don't need to use Base but need access to the notes I leave or the sales reports.

I unfortunately don't want to share my log-in with them because I've connected my email to my account, which has my private data.

Instead of paying and additiona $15/$45/$125 (depending on plan) to create an additional account, I'd appreciate to have the ability to create a simple free or low-cost observer account.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Being able to select multiple entries in a Custom Field > Dropdown

When I create a 'Custom Field' for contacts and select 'Dropdown' as the type, I am able to add various 'Choices'.

Then when I create or edit a contact and go to the dropdown, I am able to select one of these choices. However, I am able to select only one choice, where I would like to be able to select multiple.

Imagine my 'Custom Field' is "Type of goods sold" and my 'Choices' are "Bread" "Drinks" "Eggs" and "Meat". At this moment, I can select "Bread" and it will show up as 'Type of goods sold - Bread' on…

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Managers/Users can view other Users Base Calendar

Currently Base allows users to share a calender by using Google calendar. It would be useful if managers/users were able to open their Base calendar and view appointments of other users.

Each user Base calendar would have their own assigned colour. Appointment details would further highlight the owner of an appointment.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Task categorization

Categorize tasks to groups like Call, Send Email, etc. Then have actionable views so I can filter my task list to see people I need to call and make the call right from the tasks view or send bulk email a list of people from a specific task.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Provide an arrow to move to next or prior Contact, Deal, or Lead card.

Ability to open a Contact and hit an arrow to move forward or backward to the next or prior contact. Every time I hit the "back" button I have to start back at the first Contact. This is cumbersome when working with contact files at the end of the alphabet.

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Two-factor authentication using Google Authenticator

To increase account security the user can enable two-factor authentication using Google Authenticator (is open source).

When using two-factor authentication the system would ask for the password and a number created by the app (available for iOS and Android).

More information https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1066447?hl=en

And the developer's page
    https://code.google.com/p/google-authenticator/

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. integrate automation of Mailchimp campaign user activity

Are there any more Mailchimp integrations coming soon? I really need a way for campaign user activity to update automatically within Base CRM. For instance, if a contact opens or clicks within a Mailchimp campaign it would automatically log this activity to the Base CRM contact card. Our focus for sales calls are often directed by Mailchimp campaign activity. So ideally one could then filter contacts who have clicked on recent Mailchimp campaigns.

I know other CRMs out there already offer this integration, such as Salesforce and Batchbook, but I would like to stay with Base if possible. Any ETA…

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Re-occurring Tasks

Allow the ability to create re-occurring tasks. Part of staying on top of mind with clients is to contact them during special dates like anniversary, birthdays, etc.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. automated actions

It would be really great to extend automated actions. At present, you can create a task on a range of trigger events, which is useful, but it would also be useful to offer two more options:

Notifications - it would be really useful to issue a notification or send an email based on a trigger event (for example I want to send our project manager a notification of some sort to say a deal is signed off)

Update fields (especially custom fields) - for example, on a won sale I might want to change the owner of the account from…

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Build out company lead and company hierarchy visually on the overview page

Use the same module for having different user accounts for Base and apply that to visually creating the hierarchy of a company you are pursuing. This would make it possible to see who is in charge of who and in what department. It's important to have a whole list of leads for larger companies. It would also be important to have different notes for each lead per company.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Leads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base