Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BASE app for iPad!!!!!!!!!

Are you guys planning a app for the iPad? This is a no brainer that currently limits me in my workflow at meetings, etc. Please advise?

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    10 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. sync with Android contacts

It's a pity that the Android Base App, which for the rest is great, doesn't have the option to sync contacts to the address book.
    The problem with contacts not being there is that I don't know who is calling me bcs I see only the number.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Android Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Secondary Emails & Tab Improvements

I'd like to have room to type in 2 or 3 emails, not just one. I get emails from clients that use 2-3 emails, probably without knowing it. I want to forward those emails into Base, but sometimes they come back undelivered because they used an email that is not in Base. I cannot add a secondary Email.

I use TABS all the time in the past. I need it to auto populate with my current Tabs and need them to be searchable from the main SEARCH area, not as a filter. The filter is just an added step...too much…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Outlook?

Any talk of having the new email feature link with Outlook 365?

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Outlook  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Be able to add custom stage at any point in cycle, not just sales stage.

Add stages such as "Work In Progress" and "Job Complete" after the "Won" stage. The sale is not fully complete until the product is delivered (not just a contract signing) so I would like to be able to see which of my clients still have outstanding work so that I can follow up with them and see if there is anything I can do to expedite the process. It is also a good feeling to be able to see the complete jobs and know that you finished something.

681 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    39 comments  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  mark.stagi responded

Great news everyone! You can now have an unlimited amount of sales stages in your sales pipeline. We’ve also added the ability to insert a new sales stage in the middle of your sales pipeline. So if our limit on sales stages was cramping your style, jump into the Base settings and add the sales stages you need to get your sales process in order.

Check out more info on our Help Center here:
    https://support.getbase.com/hc/en-us/articles/205676835-Unlimited-Sales-Pipeline-Stages

UPDATE: We are also working on adding multiple sales pipeline so after the won status you can have a new pipeline for things to flow through.

7. Completed task

It would be nice to have a way, in a central section maybe the overview to see tasks that were completed.

Right now after I complete a task, it just disappears. I would just have to recall which name that task was associated to and go to that contact or deal to see the specifics.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make custom fields searchable

I would like to be able to select (filter out) contacts from my list of contacts by selecting a specific custom field which I have create

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Szymon responded

Hello,

I’m happy to announce that we have improved our search feature in Base. All custom fields are now searchable. Simply type in the custom field value and you will see your search results.

Regards,
    Base Team

9. Account reassignment by the Admin

It would be nice to have the ability to change account ownership (reassignment).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Thank You Page

It would be great that once the contact form I can host on my website is submitted it takes my prospect to a URL I specify - then this can be tracked in Google Analytics or any other analytics program, allowing the actual campaign/source of the lead to be tracker.

I'd just like to add, this is by far the best CRM out there at the moment, I've been using Highrise and Capsule CRM - the former is too basic and the latter too clunky. You've got this just right.

I've referred 27 users to Capsule CRM, I'd like to…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Would like to have a follow up option for contacts

is it possible to add a follow up action field for all contacts. this would eliminate the extra step of adding a task.

535 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all!

We’ve got some great news here. We just released our Communication Smart List which will help with this :)

This will allow you to pull in “last touch” fields that will let you see the last time you sent the Contact an email or the last time you may have called them. From there, you can sort on the greatest amount of time between communication between you and the Contact and see who you need to reach out to first! Here’s a guide on Communication Smart Lists for more information – https://support.getbase.com/hc/en-us/articles/206147136

Have a great weekend!

12. Calender + additional contact field

please add a calender function where once can see all tasks associated with all (or some select) deals.

Please make additional contact field for 'notes' and other, this would alow business specific information, or important updates/notes to be associated with contact list

Great application, thanks for building it,
    Esya

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add Deals from Contact Section

Have another button at the top to add a deal. Let us add a deal from the contact area.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. VISUALIZE THE TIMELINE

Let me log what contact I've made, and then see it on a timeline. This would be especially effective if there was an easy way of updating all calls/ meetings that took place before base, and then updating things as you go along. Ultimatly for every "deal" I could open a timeline and see when initial contact was made, when we first emailed, what questions were asked and answered- how long it took the deal to finally get made or dropped.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  10 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I want more than one $$ amount field

I would like to add the deal and have more than one field that is REsult. As in $$. Marketing Awareness, Long Term Value. All of the fields should or could be numeric to add up

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Integration with MailChimp

Create integration with MailChimp API so users can see mailing lists that each contact belongs to.

This would help to monitor what messages are being sent to whom and prevent email overload for potential and existing clients.

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. AM vs PM

I believe 12AM is midnight and 12PM is noon. It seems this is not the case when I set up tasks and look at the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Szymon responded

Hello Jason,

Thank you for pointing that out. We are going to change it asap.

19. Recent Activity Menu

It would be helpful if there was a menu at the top that, when clicked, showed maybe the past 5 deals you were just navigating in. Show the deal "name" and the deal customer name. Provides quicker access to deals people work with frequently. I find the lack of this feature slowing me down. We have that type of menu in our current support ticketing system, ZenDesk, and it is really handy.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sales Budget Magnitude

I am working with millionaire sales. Our products never cost less than 800k USD. So, when I put an opportunity which is, say, 10 million dollars, the app shows it as 10.000K which is correct but it is also annoying. Is there anything that could be done so that the system would show, for example, 10M ?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base